DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Keep the faith guys, I know everyone's been waiting a while but I'm sure Rusty and the crew are doing everything they can to get the woofers to us as soon as they can.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

what happened to rusty saying they already sent a freight company to get the motors? what are we waiting on now???

I spoke to Rusty this morning but didn't ask exactly what they are waiting for. Everything is done, amps, motors, etc, but now the crew has to wait for it all to be delivered. He said once they get it all, they will be bustin' their asses to get it all out.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I just called and ordered some shit and I have to wait till august.. They started using more American parts so prices went up which sucks, but yeah, I think they're waiting on just about everything.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

I just called and ordered some shit and I have to wait till august.. They started using more American parts so prices went up which sucks, but yeah, I think they're waiting on just about everything.

I'll pay extra for American made any day. My 10's are getting a new cone/surround that is US made. Only a few bucks more, but can take a way bigger beating. Excursion beast xl's FTW.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well.....I really hope I see them before 8/1, because that'll be 4 months from when I paid for them and 3 months from when the parts were first expected here. I think waiting that long shows some patience, and more than I ever have before in my life, lol.

I'm kinda wondering now if I want my dust cap to look like the TFS dustcap, but with DC on it at the bottom instead. Is this even a possibility?

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832