DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Anyone else been watching unboxing videos and reading reviews about the subs we are waiting on? I've watched so many YT videos and read so many threads about Lv 5s lately lol :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Everybody made fun of me when I grabbed up a couple Type Rs off Amazon 2 months ago for my 2 week wait. I'm glad I did now

thats super for you...im sure when they blow and you get fucked over on warranty your gonna be like "damn i wish i would have waited"....were all frustrated that there has been multiple delays on the product. as a dealer it is as well. so im PRETTY sure Rusty, Rob, Ana and the rest of the crew are under stress as well.

its looking like a couple more weeks til they get the motors in then the will be launching them out. also keep the AA talk out of here. if you want AA then go to their section.

Bro, the Rs are just fill ins till my DCs get here. They are already sold when the level 3s get here. I went a week without bass and I have got my $250 out of them so if they blow they blow, if they dont I get most of my mony back. I dont think it was a bad idea. And I got to get my set up dialed in.

Edited by HazeGrey75

Finally got the last bit of my lvl 4s paid! :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Congrats!

I'm going order some 6" aeros tomorrow, will be in between 5-10 days (free shipping ftw!) so between waiting for them and my lv5s, I'll be good :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Congrats Winn, 8)

So I'm guessing the best info we can go off of it that the parts should be in by the 14th? Ah well, I don't see why it takes 3 weeks from when rusty said he sent out someone to pick em up to get them in the shop, but ahhh well.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Congrats Winn, 8)

So I'm guessing the best info we can go off of it that the parts should be in by the 14th? Ah well, I don't see why it takes 3 weeks from when rusty said he sent out someone to pick em up to get them in the shop, but ahhh well.

It TOOK ALOT LONGER THAN 3 WEEKS

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Shitt..20 pages? Nice work Winn and Logan lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread