DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

called rusty he said there was nothing wrong with the chroming of the motors, so thats good

parts are done and they have set up someone or some company to pick them up to bring them to their shop

he said with it a month for sure :-) we will see some action, either shipped out by then or starting on building them

Edited by BeatBox

called rusty he said there was nothing wrong with the chroming of the motors, so thats good

parts are done and they have set up someone or some company to pick them up to bring them to their shop

he said with it a month for sure :-) we will see some action, either shipped out by then or starting on building them

Hmm, wonder why rob told me otherwise yesterday, but jeff also told me that Cj said that the motors were en route to dc now and that he expects them in by the end of the week

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

This is pretty pathetic. Parts were supposed to be in how long ago and still aren't. Will be taking my money elsewhere.

Hey things take time, i waited some time for a product from another great company and it was worth the wait. Im sure once you get your product, you will be more than happy with it. I'm sure there's alot of parts that were ordered, that they had to have certain things done to before they get said product. Judging by how many people have been patiently waiting i'd say they have a lot of orders to fill.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

yeah i asked him about it and he said they didnt* have a problem

either way parts are done, in the process of getting to them and shouldnt be too much longer now

Edited by BeatBox

This is pretty pathetic. Parts were supposed to be in how long ago and still aren't. Will be taking my money elsewhere.

Hey things take time, i waited some time for a product from another great company and it was worth the wait. Im sure once you get your product, you will be more than happy with it. I'm sure there's alot of parts that were ordered, that they had to have certain things done to before they get said product. Judging by how many people have been patiently waiting i'd say they have a lot of orders to fill.

people have also been waiting for 3+ months. that is pretty bad if you ask me. I was going to order this week but looks like I wont be because I do not want to be waiting another month before I get it. Been bassless for a year and don't want to have to wait much longer

I'm all sorts of confused... DC doesn't even make 18 inch level 3s... :trippy:

Yeah the only reason i didn't go with that CJ is because i was told that the clipping light isn't something that i should rely on. That it's not accurate. So your saying I should have my gains cranked up all the way then have my bass knob in adjust the bass knob till i see a clipping light then back it down. That i can do! I just want to clarify this is what you are saying. Alsoo how can i be sure im not pushing the subs to hard :P im sure i'd be able to hear it.

Hmm, wonder why rob told me otherwise yesterday, but jeff also told me that Cj said that the motors were en route to dc now and that he expects them in by the end of the week

I was informed that the Level 2s and XLs have been picked up with the 3,4, and 5s shortly behind them. Rusty or Rob may get on and provide a more accurate arrival date but parts are on the way.