Sonic Electronix

If you do go with Audiopipe amps, find their older ones, silver cases I beleive. I had an AP-15001D, beat the shit out of it,.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

If you don't care about having fancy looking wire, just go to your local welding supply store. You can get good 0 gauge for cheap. That's what I did when I did the big 3 upgrade, I got 12 ft of 0 gauge for like ~$15.

Other than that, KnuKonceptz is some of the best wire you can get for the money.

And to answer your question, you will need to buy additional wire to do the big 3. The amp kit only comes with 18ft of power wire which is just long enough to run the length of most cars.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

All I can say is, in thus audio world you're about to join is a long and expensive hobby. Your going to get a new system and think it's loud for the first 2 weeks and then BAM, you want something louder and it will keep going on. And by the looks of it 1500$ is a good amount of money. Use it wisely, don't go cheap. Other than that, welcome to the forum ! :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Not trying to bash your idea for an 18, but I was gonna do 2 level 3 15's, a crescendo 2k, xs d1200 and including wire and box supplies and stuff it wasn't going to be anymore than 900.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

How was the crescendo? And how much rms. Is it putting out? .5 stable? And I like that idea a lot actually. Did you have an alt and what was your voltage at with the d1200? I will definitely look into that. Also how much is the DC level 3 15 and what is It rated at?

Edited by roony4000

I want to get pretty low with my sub(s). Sooo 2 DC level 3 15 or 2 AQ SDC2.5 15? From what I understand the DC's are better getting lower, loud, and sq. While as the AQ's are more for spl. And what are the prices for the level 3 right now? I like the idea of 2 15's rather than 1 18. And the 15's should have a good amount of excursion since they are rated at 600w rms. Is it safe to throw 1000w at it? Is the DC logo have different color choices like Fi?

Thanks in advance and for everyones help.