New Rival Sub woofer "Beach Ball/Shirt Trick" Vid page 3

sure looks like an rd/atomic motor to me. Looks good tho.

from that angle hard to tell but it kinda does and atomic builds rd subs

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

These are BEASTLY subs that handle a TON of power, get extremely loud and sound great.

I run one of 1 of them in my Honda civic and am hitting 145+ at the headrest

And yes the Tahoe is VIOLENT to say the least...the other day It was moving my hair as I stood near the passenger side of the hood!

meh....headrest...legal score sealed and at what frequency or on music? 4" coil taking a lot of power? i would sure hope so, but i would like to see one in person. damn living so far away.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Are 12"s the only subs you guys make and sell right now? I would be interested in looking at some specs and possibly a 15" :popcorn:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Subs are not a re-badge. TC Sounds-style Basket automatically gets everyone to think it's a rebadge, Working on my own Basket design for future production woofers.

*No refunds/No returns applies to ebay Customers, standard Manufacture defect warranty applies. $449.99 is normal retail pricing, Ebay price reflects the shipping charge and the Ebay fees,

I'll get some more pics for you fellas,

**second vid is on roughly 7000 clamped watts, 24,000 will be in use by the time the truck is finished.

***Sound quality is Good for a 4" coiled driver, You'll have to listen to one to decide for yourself.

****Vids are all Low Freq, the tahoe vid the fist note is 22hz No Burp Vehicles here, every Local Rival Owner is a daily driver setup including the Massive Rival Tahoe Build and my Jeep

Welcome to SMD bill you will like it here :)

I posted this to show everyone the woofers you are building because I think your doing a great job. The videos speak for them self's too.

damn man them videos are crazy, subs look real good as well, hhmmm tempting to get one or two...

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

meh....headrest...legal score sealed and at what frequency or on music? 4" coil taking a lot of power? i would sure hope so, but i would like to see one in person. damn living so far away.

the cars tend to be louder sealed at the dash (at a slightly higer freq) We'll have to retune and Seal it up for you guys wanting "legal" numbers" Karls Civic does a 145.5 @36hz MECA legal with a daily box.. He's ran his Rival A12.22 Daily for the past 8 months on 3400watts (clamped power) and hasn't had an issue. (Karl only knows two volume levels, Full tilt and Off.. lol :P )

Archived