Wire comparison Review (1/0,4awg,8awg inside)

Review of: Wire comparisons

I have been collecting for a while now.

I plan on doing the Big3 and running 1/0 though out my truck.

Here are some comparison pictures:

P6062515.jpg

P6062514.jpg

P6062516.jpg

P6062517.jpg

P6062512.jpg

P6062508.jpg

P6062505.jpg

Well overall the most flexible 1/0 wire IMO would be the Knu KCA 1/0 and Shok 1/0.

The Raptor 1/0, Stinger Pro 1/0, and Tsunami Comp 1/0 is very still.

The Cadence 4 awg I picked the other day on a daily special online. It is a very good 4 awg and very flexible. Anyone wondering about Cadence wire I would recommend it to anyone. Its a really good bang for the buck.

The Flux EFX 8 awg is very flexible and I believe it oversized. Very nice wire for the price.

The Raptor 8 awg is pretty small. The wire came in a amplifier wiring kit my sister got for free with her amplifier order.

I figured this would help out a lot of people on choosing wire for the set-ups.

I knew I was on the fence on what wire to order. I couldn't find much comparison pictures online.

So I hope this will help some people out.

Let me know any of you need any better comparison shots.

Why do I have the feeling that the Knu 1/0 is aluminium copper clad!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

probably because he clearly said that it was kca :shrug:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

probably because he clearly said that it was kca :shrug:

Whoops that is what I get for not reading!

At least they added the proper amount of metal to it to have an equivalent amperage as copper 1/0.

Thanks for the comparison because I wasn't about to waste my money on Aluminium copper clad to see if it was up to par with OFC.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

CCA 0 gauge handles 250 amps and OFC 0 gauge handles 300... thats not that big of difference and does not equate to wasting money.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

CCA 0 gauge handles 250 amps and OFC 0 gauge handles 300... thats not that big of difference and does not equate to wasting money.

Ya but if I'm seeing things rite it looks like Knu added just enough to make their CCA a 300 amp equivalent to 300 amp OFC.

I'm just saying that I respect that.

None the less I'm not the kind of person that would run CCA and I won't sell/install it either unless a customer brought it in on their own.

Terryswork001.png

Archived