why do people like buying junk? this phone is so over rated and played out. imo apple offers nothing but o they switched to verizon big deal. i just dont get why everybody is so crazy about getting an iphone. i dont see what they offer :pardon:

Integration. The one area in which Android lacks.

Disagree wholeheartedly. I think like many things, it's the feel that separates iphones from androids, and BBs much in the same way their laptops feel different from PCs when in fact they're really not. I am an android user, and have used both, and personally had no qualms about. It was more my issue with AT&T.

"Feel" is a very subjective metric. And if you really want to get to the meat of the matter, I can (but won't) argue the "feel" of which you speak is a direct cause of the integration I've made reference to. Suffice it to say that being that Apple has total control over that entire ecosystem provides a measure of consistency that Android just can't match.

Will I buy an iPhone. No, not until they give me access to a file system and a way to download files. Can I see why its the hit it is? Most def.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I got my 3gs when they came out. And still to this day I've not had one issue with it

TEAM DC AUDIO

1999 Tahoe

HU-Clarion flip out

& Clarion EQS746

Mids/Highs Amp-MB QUART ONX4.125

Mids/Highs- Undecided

Sub Amp-DC Audio 7.5

Subs-4x DC Audio xl 18s

Alt- 270sp & 250sp Dc Power

Big 3 1/0

http://dcaudio.us/

SPL-LAB sells rep. for IOWA

http://spllabusa.proboards.com/

this year ive had a blackberry, android and iphone. personally the iphone was the simplest to use. granted these were all older phones with that os but still the same format. i have a blackberry curve8900, htc g1, and iphone 2g. granted i did put 2.2 on the g1 and it didnt seem to like that, it was always slow running that. once i put it back to 1.6 it was fine but lacked the features of 2.2. my iphone is unlocked for tmobile running 3.1.2 and runs like a champ. simple to use and not as bulky as the other two phones. im not hyped about cell phones and all the different features they offer. i just look for whats simplest to use with the options ill use. for some people a basic cell phone with texting is perfect. others like to have the apps and all that jazz. android vs iphone will always exist, its like pepsi vs coke. the difference isnt much but people swear by them :pardon:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k