:peepwall:

but seriously, did anyone else see the Apple WWDC press conference the other day? What's the deal apple?! I've been waiting for about 6 months, holding off on the iPhone 4, barely keeping my 3Gs alive and this is how I'm rewarded!

For those who don't know, typically (for the past 4 years anyway) Apple announces it's iPhone refresh in June at the WWDC. This time around though, no announcement. In fact NO new hardware was debuted. Only some software upgrades. And yes, they look pretty cool, but in no way do I think they replace an actual new product.

I'm not exactly an Apple fanboy, more like a victim of circumstance. I bought a Mac cause everyone raved about them and I needed a notebook. I've always had an iPod (who hasn't really) and a few years back I jumped off the Blackberry bandwagon and onto the iPhone. I've always been happy with it, but I have to say, Apple keeps rolling out little updates that they should have had all along.

I mean really, what kind of announcement is : "Mail will now support BOLD and ITALIC fonts." :shrug: Thoughts?

lol... you will get your iphone4 and then later this year they will make a late announcement.... "mysterious new hardware" ... They want contracts locked in this year before the at&t/t-mobile merger..... Apple is a crime lord of business.... They side with whomever can make them richer... at&t is that gateway.... :clapping:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

im bout to say fuck it and get the 4

my 3gs is on its last leg

lol im waitin on the 5 also but my upgrade isn't due till oct. so hurry up apple lmao

**goes to check if i have a upgrade yet

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer