Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dude u tottally sent him bad subs man.. just admit it man...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

there are tons of witnesses that u sent him bad subs or ups opened and bumped with lots of power jnoel didnt even had the proper power to blow these woofers man. he did not even had an amp... just admit it man or i dont know im not trying to say that your a scammer hopefully youll do something about it... when shipping products this kind of nature insurance is a must... rigth when he got it he filed a claim paypal didnt do nothing.. like i said man i hope you do something about it.

daily driving set up:

6 12 inch phoenix gold subwoofer

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

phoenix gold 8.0:4

diamond audio d9 mids with m3 tweeters and crossovers

polk audio coaxials in the back.

200 ft of knukonceptz wire

spl set up: if i decide to make it happen

2 re audio 12 inch sx with mt coils (for sale)

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

on caraudio.com theres a guy called thelow and on realmofexcursion too but with diferent screeename i bought form him a kicke rkx2500.1... well the guy gave me messenger adresses emails we talked super good... well just as soon as i got the amp... he blocked me from messenger he ignored me and he did not answered my emails,when i got the amp i opened well missing screws broken remoted all scratched and smelled like burned and yeah it had burned mosfets in other words it was blown, so when i went to ca.com i found out that there was a thread about me saying that i got a bad amp and he sent a good amp and because he post there and i dont post there too much all the people were helping him and some people that knew he is a scammer were helping me out...

in other words it feels like shyt to do that kind of low thing man.... if you want to sell somethign bad just say it man.. people still buy motors and everything... and man buying something you want and then excited waiting for the ups to come and see bad packaging and broken stuff its one of the worst things u feel man...

you did packaged the subwoofers like a 5 year old man..

he had to sell all his things his pda his laptop to get his shit and then shit like this happen??? just try to do the right thing man thats all im asking even tho you dont even know me or maybe you dont even care and you just want to clear your name up

daily driving set up:

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

and no i dont have packaging pics, and it was my first time shipping anything.

shitty, not good at all.

at least you admitted that you did packaged them bad.

so the guy says the recones will cost him over $600 blah blah blah, and he would take me to court and blah blah blah, so what are my options?

yea, im reading it, it had styrofoam too, not just news paper.

oh and bubble wrap!

biggrin.gif i found that post quite humerous.

jsut let me tell you something, your acting like a 10 year old. your 17 you should be more responsible. im pretty sure u sold them over ca.com just when you click start new thread theres a how to package heavy items faqs there just for you to help you. you should of been very careful i think u spent good times in forums, and i think you had seen tons of horror stories about ups fucking things up.

i dont mind not having the money or whatever he paid, i have that, not a big deal, just mad that UPS dont take better care of shit.

well, i told them i wanted an extra $100 on insurance and i guess they didnt acknowledge it cause they never asked me to pay for it.

havent refunded yet, waiting to speak with ups about the insurance money.

i send electronics alot every month and most of them are valued of more than 300.. when i go to ups i buy the insurance for the value of the item and it cost me around 1-5 bucks more not 100 bucks...

like i told you before plz act more mature... and yes yoru are kind of acting mature admitting it was your fault and i hope you resolve yoru problem like a real man would do

daily driving set up:

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

damn sorry you beat me to it i did not saw the last post my bad :)

daily driving set up:

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

Archived