I just read through the whole post over on the other forums and this is confusing me... Dustin says the other guy offered $145 and yet I see this on the other forums... This is what jnoel said.

he just offered me 145 and he gets the broken sub back...i agreed we'll see if he sends me money....i hope this works out.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

jnoel

Ballin

Re: dwright27=we need to talk!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

refund recieved...thanks man .....i want everyone to know me and dustin worked out a deal where i keep one sub beceause it arrived in "working condition" just as he had stated and he refunded me for the other sub...this guy worked with me in order for both of us to be happy about this....thanks dustin

straight from the guy himself....so this thread should be over..

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

doesnt matter, point is it was damaged in shipping...basket cracked. its now the SELLER'S responsibility to give his money back.

the coils well, maybe he shouldnt have hooked it up,if he did, but the sub was damaged regardless before he hooked it up, it wont make a lick of diff, that sub is going to get gutted for a recone anyhow.

Well if i sent a sub and it got cracked in shipping i would refund the cash ..but if the person seen it was cracked and hooked the sub up than that sub becomes theres.. they have taken ownership of that item by hooking it up.. ..

Well if i sent a sub and it got cracked in shipping i would refund the cash ..but if the person seen it was cracked and hooked the sub up than that sub becomes theres.. they have taken ownership of that item by hooking it up.. ..

I didnt want to close the topic but seeing how people cant read, I closed it.

BOTH parties ARE HAPPY and thats all that Matters

/thread

Archived