dc power makes a bolt in model... I have their 260amp and it's sweet

I also have a d3100 under the hood. I've ran 1 12, 2 12's, 1 15, 4,5,and 6 8's....currently have 4 10s and going to 2 15's

Picture070.jpg

100_1425.jpg

Yea i looked at them and they are damn pricey. But i dont think i will need one that is 260 for what little bit im pushing, I dont plan on having anything more than the L7 and a good 1000w rms amp when i get one. So what size would i need? I was looking into the one thats 170 or 180. You reckon that would be enought for what im running? keep in mind though that sometime i will have a winch as well but im also gonna get a bigger battery by then.

love your truck.... i love Toyota's my self....

i wish i could do some metal fabrication... your sliders look good... nice job... great build...

if your looking for an alt... i would highly recommend dc power for 2 reasons...

1. customer reviews - read around here... you will see what i mean...

2. customer service - just amazing. answered all my questions real fast... when my alt was built they shipped fast...

yes its a bit more expensive... but my opinion... worth every penny...

im sure they can build u one that would fit your needs.

oh and if you read about their reviews... you may see that about 2 years ago... for a bout 3 to 5 months they had issues getting alts built.. (not sure if it was something wrong with the build house or manpower) but they wernt getting any alts built... and they had alot of orders... so i had to waited for mine... but it was worth the wait...

i got the 270xp... largest alt they could build me at the time... with blue anodized and super white case...

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

more pics in my build in my sig.

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

love your truck.... i love Toyota's my self....

i wish i could do some metal fabrication... your sliders look good... nice job... great build...

if your looking for an alt... i would highly recommend dc power for 2 reasons...

1. customer reviews - read around here... you will see what i mean...

2. customer service - just amazing. answered all my questions real fast... when my alt was built they shipped fast...

yes its a bit more expensive... but my opinion... worth every penny...

im sure they can build u one that would fit your needs.

oh and if you read about their reviews... you may see that about 2 years ago... for a bout 3 to 5 months they had issues getting alts built.. (not sure if it was something wrong with the build house or manpower) but they wernt getting any alts built... and they had alot of orders... so i had to waited for mine... but it was worth the wait...

i got the 270xp... largest alt they could build me at the time... with blue anodized and super white case...

more pics in my build in my sig.

Thanks man, ive always been a chevy type guy but when my uncle offered me this thing for $3000 it was hard to say no, and it has every bit of goodies that were possible those years :D

I really appreciate the kind words, The sliders were my first "metal fabrication" project and soon i will be building a rear bumper and bed rack for a fullsize spare and hi-lift as well as some other accessories. I put alot of time and money into this thing such as you have with yours which i did just go read all 5 pages of your build lol. Good stuff and glassing can be a bitch and messy but fun stuff when it comes to making something yourself that you cant just go out and "buy".

I actually was looking at their alts not to trribly long ago butas stated above i realy dont believe i will need one that will give me that much power since im not even over 1,000 watts. My headlights dim slightly at night as well as some other things so i just need something that can keep up better then this stock 70 amp crap. Plus i dont really have $600 to drop on an alt, even their smallest is pricey but i do say that they are well worth it. I could deff work with the smaller one if you guys think that 170 would be plenty enough for what im doing...to me it seems like it owuld be plenty enough though.

Yeah 170amp alt would be plenty with the amount of power you plan on running...especially if you get a bigger battery to go with it

alright sweet deal, now just gotta wait on them to come back in stock :D & i plan on getting something along the lines of a optima red top. I just want a deep cycle for running a winch!

I like it !

you don't need any HO alt for that kind of power. Just do the big 3 if it's not done yet, and a better battery under the hood(maybe).

You may not even need a secondary battery in the back.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I like it !

you don't need any HO alt for that kind of power. Just do the big 3 if it's not done yet, and a better battery under the hood(maybe).

You may not even need a secondary battery in the back.

Thanks man, & i planned on getting a better one for the simple fact that i never am happy with one single system so i may upgrade when i get done with the more important offroad capability! I also planned ont eh big 3 but damn wire is freakin expensive as well as batterys, but ill upgrade that as soon as i get my front bumper finished and winch installed!

truck and build look sweet man, i especially like those sliders!

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Archived