Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Before:

l.jpg

After:

P6112522.jpg

P6112520.jpg

Overall I really like the finished look! Its the looks I have always wanted.

I should have my bed cover painted next week sometime.

Quick gas station pictures. I had to work late. So it was dark by the time I was done installing them.

Posted

those fender flares look good, great work man

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Posted

I am trying to decide on what I should run these 2 with.

I would wait for the new DC 1.2K (1200x1 @ 1ohm)/AQ 1200D (1200x1 @ 1ohm) but I heard the DC sub are very under rated and I could run the DC 2.0K (2000x1 @ 1ohm)/ AQ 2200D (2200x1 @ 1ohm).

I am not really brand specific so if there is a amplifier that is similar power rating or something you suggest let me know.

Each sub is rated at 600w RMS D4. So I wanted to wire them down to 1 ohm.

What do you think I should do? I could do the rated power or do a more powerful amplifier(Possible hurting them?).

Posted

if you know what you're doing just go ahead and get the 2k...and you'll love those 2 level 3's

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

if you know what you're doing just go ahead and get the 2k...and you'll love those 2 level 3's

So you mean as long as I keep the gains down on the amp I should be fine?

Sorry you dont have yours any more. I cant wait to install mine!

Bad ass truck man, I love the looks of it. From the research I have done it seems that audioque is the best bang for the buck and I think those subs would be fine with the aq2200 if you kept an eye on everything

Thanks alot man! I appreciate the compliment!

Ill look more into the AQ amps.

Posted

that's a pretty big upgrade :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...