Here is a picture of my truck. I have better pictures but I just took this picture today at work.

As for my set-up now I have 2 JL audio 12" w3v2's pushed off a RE xt1600.2 v3 amplifier.

I have also deadened my whole cab with eDead (doors/cab/roof).

I painted the truck myself in high school. The factory color was a darker red but I painted it SRT Viper Red (PRN paint code). I did all the work my self.

I shaved in my roll pan and shaved all emblems/antenna. I also had my R/T wheels powdercoated black.

The truck is actually a Dakota Sport but I like the looks of the 5.9 R/T Dakota's. So I decided to make a R/T clone. I am almost done with the process too.

I have a few more things that are getting painted now to finish the cloning.

As for my new audio set-up I just ordered 2 15" DC Audio Lvl 3 woofers.

I plan on either getting a DC Audio amplifier or AudioQue amplifier. I may change my mind later if I find a better bang for the buck later down the road.

Also I plan on getting Ram Designs to design an enclosure for me.

I mainly want to built this set-up to move lots of air. I want to be heard from far away and try to do hair tricks(hopefully). I think the correct term for

what I want to be is a "Ground Pounder".

Well here is my truck:

l.jpg

3-3.jpg

Nice Lookin truck! I see projector headlights or diamond housings in your future tho.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I've been wondering how fender flares would look on this style of Dakota, more pics :peepwall:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived