Should i Powder coat the stock 20s on my tahoe black?

Personally I think It looks better stock

yea i kinda think it does too

i do think im gunna take the side molding off like your truck

mine are faded

I think u can see the the frame if u take them off. Don't remember.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

i'd say stock.

and if you don't mind me asking, seeing that you're 19, live in a house like that, have an 07 tahoe and a burban...what do you do for a living lol?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

plastidip them black then see if you like em. if you do them powder coat em

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I like the storm trooper look it gives it, but being stock it makes them pretty tacky looking, as there's too much rim. But some black 26's would be killer

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Personally I think It looks better stock

yea i kinda think it does too

i do think im gunna take the side molding off like your truck

mine are faded

I think u can see the the frame if u take them off. Don't remember.

im not talking about the runnin boards im talking about the moldings on the door

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i'd say stock.

and if you don't mind me asking, seeing that you're 19, live in a house like that, have an 07 tahoe and a burban...what do you do for a living lol?

i think i am gunna leave them stock and use the money i would use to powdercoat them towards the adjustable 2/3

thats my parents house bro lol im still living at home but saving to get my own place

but the suburban was bought for me as my first truck, everything ive done to it ive worked for besides the rims, got them for my birthday two years ago

the tahoe i pay $620 a month on

but i work at our pipe bending and fabrication shop

monday-friday 8-5

Put the drop on first then decide mate :D they would like sick, but only with the drop.

im doing the drop first

hopefully in a few weeks, gotta get the system finished first

Archived