Jump to content

My Awesome Job! What's Yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i sit on my ass at home in front of a computer

Must be tough  :-

yea waitin on some happenings at the real job, and waiting on new job to be ready forme
Posted

Well my ass has been in wood my whole, from building porches & decks on the side with my father, then opened our own business, mom toke over my postion and I've worked at Stone's made it up to Sells Rep., they're bitches so I went to LOWE's, been there month and a half, I'm team leader and love it. Great place to get a job guys, they have great $$$ programs, promotion promises, and Stock, and great pay.

Then we have BIG-SEXY AUDIO which is still in the works, I want to go back to school in Canada, great audio program up there, 3 months and you're done, come back and open my huge shop, instead of the little one I got now. I've done over 40 SPL boxes, and three total builds, and hope to soon get started on the fourth. I'm well knowledged in what I'm doing, I run my custom'ures safe, instead of danger power. Never fried an amp, blow a few subs through the years, but it happenes to the best of us. And that's me.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Posted

40 SPL boxes? got any pics?


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

I work for RF!  :^

Love working here and love the industry!  Also I like it when our customers tell us how good our "sh!T PouNDS!" hahaha.  Gotta love those calls.

Posted

dave you work in the main office in arizona? i was just their over the thanksgiving weekend, very nice building

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
Posted

Well we have about 4 buildings in total...I'm in the one directly behind corporate.  RF has been here for a long time but the facility lay out is great.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I work for RF!  :^

Love working here and love the industry!  Also I like it when our customers tell us how good our "sh!T PouNDS!" hahaha.  Gotta love those calls.

id love me some riot series rcas to test out ;)

Posted

I work for RF!  :^

Love working here and love the industry!  Also I like it when our customers tell us how good our "sh!T PouNDS!" hahaha.  Gotta love those calls.

id love me some riot series rcas to test out ;)

x2
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...