Coolwazabi Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 work on 3ds max at home and sell things i make as a general template
Chris Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 I'm a 3rd-shift manager for a crew of about 10 at a grocery store & part-time college student 4 days per week. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
ChevyBoy Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 work on 3ds max at home and sell things i make as a general templatelook at the first page
tejcurrent Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 I don't work a lot per say, just lots of jobs: - My father-in-law is manager at a hotel, so I do maintenance for him, as well as hang out there with my wife at night when it gets slow (on the clock of course). - I have my CPO license (glorified pool boy) so I check a few hotels here at the beach so they pass DHEC. - I have my real estate license, which wasn't going too great because I just bought a house and haven't had time to work with others, so that's inactive now, I just have to decide when I want to go back. I was with Exit realty, but I don't know that I'll go back to them. I paid several grand to get started in the business, and 2 years later still haven't sold a house lol. Most people didn't trust me with their funds because I'm 21 and hardly look that when I shave clean. I can understand why a 50 year old man doesn't want 'some kid' in charge of selling his home... - I started a business doing home remodeling almost a year ago now, tile, hardwood, sheetrock, plumbing, electric, roofing, you name it. I learned how to do that stuff from my dad before I can remember. He taught me a lot before he got cancer about 7-8 years ago, and it really has helped me out. I'm really trying to get the business off the ground so I don't have to work for others at all, but I've got to go where the money is. - My parents have a few rental houses, so I do all the work for them on the properties, as well as manage calls and incoming rents and crap. I like helping them out, but I don't want to charge them for the work, but when it calls me away from making money it's hard not to. Although it doesn't count, I work all the time on the house we just bought, god it needs a lot of work, but we've come a long way, so even though it's not that fancy, and not in the best shape, I've worked hard as hell, and its my house, you know? I'd say I probably work about 60 or 70 hours a week most weeks, but since a chunk of that is with my wife not really doing much it's not bad at all. A lot of times I end up doing stuff I really don't want to, but my schedule is pretty flexible so if I want to take a day off for something I almost always can, so i can't complain. tejcurrent XS Power T3
JustinT Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 Im a Fire Sprinkler Fitter. I work for a Small Union Company Dang that is exactly what my dad does. He used to work for tyco grinnel in houston but now works for standard Im a full time college student at Baylor university if anyone else goes there. Chemistry Major "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
jack Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 LMAO...here i am a year later, and what am i doing...i swear to god as i read this i am drinkin some wild turkey 101....just got back from the liquor store and then i saw this thread...lol...oh how little things have changed... well i do graduate in december and will probably get into financial planning, so hopefully soon i can be making some real money to fund my addiction... love turkey 101. also the single barrel blend is smooth...but expensive...bout $80; I work as shop manager for stereo shop 7yrs. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Guest Nismofreak Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 getting a job hopefully at circuit city....
gotFI? Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 love turkey 101. also the single barrel blend is smooth...but expensive...bout $80; I work as shop manager for stereo shop 7yrs.yo jack, rep the shop name. will stop by and spend some $$$$$$$
redbaron80 Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 Law enforcement Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
kevinb721 Posted October 11, 2007 Report Posted October 11, 2007 i work at UPS AirSort in windsor locks, ct. im a local sort pick-off for stratford/norwalk (if any of you guys work for ups yall should know what im talkin about lol) i personally dont like the teamsters union other than the fact that they give me free insurance. seniority sucks even though ive been part time there for like 3 years. oh well.. 12" fi q rf t10001 naw mean
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.