My Awesome Job! What's Yours?

I have a new job, Im tech support for Sony Viao branch of Sony working on peoples notebooks and desktops all day. I dont like the job but it helps pay the bills so thats all that really matters i guess.

I have a new job, Im tech support for Sony Viao branch of Sony working on peoples notebooks and desktops all day. I dont like the job but it helps pay the bills so thats all that really matters i guess.

I love my viao, but I swear as soon as one thing goes up it's down hill from there. Plus I don't get why you have to buy a cd to install the sony version of windows, instead of it being included like most other brands seam to.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I love my viao, but I swear as soon as one thing goes up it's down hill from there. Plus I don't get why you have to buy a cd to install the sony version of windows, instead of it being included like most other brands seam to.

can you clarify what your talking about please

i work for myself installing a/c systems/repair and was doing electrical up until about 4 months

ago.i quit doing electrical cause i make more money doing hvac.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Well I'm a package handler at CRAPPY ASS Fed Ex in North Jersey. Get paid 12.61 an hr but mainly work 2-3hrs during the week. But as of the 18th I'll become a graduate of Rets Institute to become a Electronics Tech. Hopefully I'll get a job in the field I'll go back for Auto mechanics at Lincoln Tech and open up my own shop 973 Motorsports in Northern New Jersey.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

School mostly, then on holidays (vacation) I work fulltime as an IT Technician at my school. All other times I am either working for myself as a Front Of House Mix Technician for local bands and venues or working at the Civic Theatre in my town. Pay is pretty good for IT and mixing.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Im a mechanical engineering student. Gonna be hopefully working with audio equipment when im done here!

JL Audio XR 6.5 Components

Pioneer Head Unit

JL Audio e4300 amplifier

RE Audio SX 18

US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp

Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor

Optima Yellow top battery

Archived