Second Skin Audio

Anything out there better than the SA-8?

Put one sundown 8 in my wifes truck box tuned to 32 hertz sounds really good love the sundown 8's either sundown or the dd 8's don't know about the other ones thought that tc epic 8 looks interesting

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

AQ 2200d, AudioPipe 3000d or a DC 2k on 3 of em. Haven't decided yet.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

atomic audio is suppose to have an 8 that handles 1000 watts

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Considering vechicle u have...not sure if automatic or stick shift in floor.I have full size truck.I did single 10 ported center consule box on 1000 watts was plenty. Sub fired down port forward...im thinking 2 tens or 3 eights will.be snug fit.more is not always bettter.

Considering vechicle u have...not sure if automatic or stick shift in floor.I have full size truck.I did single 10 ported center consule box on 1000 watts was plenty. Sub fired down port forward...im thinking 2 tens or 3 eights will.be snug fit.more is not always bettter.

More is almost always better...as long as the subs are getting the correct amount of air space. You may be on the wrong site. :pardon: :pardon: :pardon:

auto FTL.. <_< i was thinking 2 10's or 3 8's, cuz the box is going to extend from the dashboard, all the way to the back of the cab. if i had a extended or crew cab, it'd be a different story.. (wall) :pardon:

More is almost always better...as long as the subs are getting the correct amount of air space. You may be on the wrong site. :pardon: :pardon: :pardon:

go big or go home? :good: 3 8's was my second choice because i figured they barely required any airspace.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

can't go with a 12, the width of my box is going to be 10-12", going to be around 45" from dashboard to rear, and about a 12" high. - well, those are the max dimensions i have to work with.

supercharged dd 1508 ftw

wth is a supercharged dd? :peepwall: