Sundown Audio

Audio pipe amp ?

People say audiopipe produces dirty power, I dont know if they do rated but I have the the ap1500d and I'm satisfied with it. Never had issues and playing full tilt for 1 hr straight it didn't get warm at all. Everyone has different opinions about the amp but i say its a great amp.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Anyone saying it does rated power.... Have any of you clamped any of the audiopipe amps??????? Shut if and delete your post if you have not clamped to find the real power. it does maybe 200 watts less than rated IIRC.

I hate audiopipe some amps break in ten minutes others last forever.

But if you want the cheap route. Go ahead. :good:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Anyone saying it does rated power.... Have any of you clamped any of the audiopipe amps??????? Shut if and delete your post if you have not clamped to find the real power. it does maybe 200 watts less than rated IIRC.

You should do the same thing then. Post up results of keep your mouth shut, especially if you're not 100% certain on what you're talking about.

My amp got EXTREMELY hot running it at .5 ohms on just 1 battery. Now I have 3 group 31 batteries and it stays nice and cold. I couldn't tell you what it's pushing out for power but I enjoy it so far. I have the 1500 btw :drinks:

The audiopipe amps are not too horrible, there are better amps out there hands down...there customer service is a fucking joke tho...you wont get 1500 watts out of that amp though and whatever power you get out wont be the cleanest...i still run 2 of their 3ks and like the amps...but there not the best and the customer service is completely rediculous so if you ever have a problem it wont get fixed

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

my ap1500 amp works great for me. Unsure of what exactly its putting out but its pretty powerful and small in size. My sundown 1500 blows it away for sure but for the price difference i would suggest audiopipe to anyone on a budget. I push the hell out of my amp at 1 ohm for long periods of time and have no complaints. if your on a budget audiopipe might just be for you

SMDSIG3.png