Yeah, definitely don't pay him. I got fucked over with something similar and I'm out $600 now

That blows! I'm sorry to hear that man. I just don't understand why people would want to do that. I would feel like a big asshole if I did that to someone

Some fuckheads just have no conscience. Dont let it change who you are or the way you are with people. I believe those kinda people always end up getting dealt back the same shady shit they dish out. You just keep being you, there are still plenty of honest people in the world, just takes a little more effort to spot them.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Do you have the actual message/PM/email that he said he raised the shipping b/c he wanted more money ?

Did you ever get a message from Ebay saying there was a price change?

Yes and I have the invoice from ebay saying it went up.

Dear bdansax,

i will file a case then

- kingdaddy2011 Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: kingdaddy2011

Subject: Re: Shipping: bdansax sent a message about Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit(Xbox 360, 2010) +saints row2 #230632939612

Sent Date: Jun-10-11 19:55:33 PDT

Dear kingdaddy2011,

I see. The deal was 4 dollars for shipping so, if it's not 4 then I will not pay.

- bdansax

To: bdansax

Subject: Re: Shipping: bdansax sent a message about Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit(Xbox 360, 2010) +saints row2 #230632939612

Sent Date: Jun-10-11 18:18:34 PDT

Dear bdansax,

because i wanted more for the item

- kingdaddy2011

To: kingdaddy2011

Subject: Shipping: bdansax sent a message about Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit(Xbox 360, 2010) +saints row2 #230632939612

Sent Date: Jun-10-11 16:01:59 PDT

Dear kingdaddy2011,

Why did the shipping go from 4 dollars to 20?

- bdansax

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

I wouldn't take it to small claims court, it'd just drain 8 hours out of your life and the seller probably won't even show up and even if you got the judgment he'd probably just stiff you anyways, so what you should do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe! :yahoo:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I wouldn't take it to small claims court, it'd just drain 8 hours out of your life and the seller probably won't even show up and even if you got the judgment he'd probably just stiff you anyways, so what you should do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe! :yahoo:

no one mentioned anything about small claims court.. and how is OP a jerk when he was victim.. real smart there genius...

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

no one mentioned anything about small claims court.. and how is OP a jerk when he was victim.. real smart there genius...

The whole thing is a memorable movie quote from Liar Liar. <_<

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've told him to send me the cancellation request and that his is breaking rules. So he tries to make a deal with me saying he'll lower it to 10! Unbelievable!! <_< I told him one more time to send me the cancellation request and we will see how that goes. If he doesn't, I'm just gonna go ahead and report him. Some people out there are just ridiculous.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

KS 3.5 tweets up front

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Ok, a little update. He just ends up telling me he sold it to someone else. That's fine because Idgaf at this point. I tell him to send me a cancel transaction request and he sends me a message only saying "ok" and my name and my address after that. I can't believe this fucker is trying to intimidate me over some bullshit.

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

KS 3.5 tweets up front

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

It's guys like this that make people so weary about buying things on ebay.

People need to pony the fuck up and learn how to business properly. Set prices are exactly that, set.

You don't want to sell the item for that low? Get it the eff off ebay then.

I've dealt with a lot of ebayers and while the majority of them are very competent and easy to deal with, some of them are just out of this world.

Hopefully ebay will deal with this douchebag properly.