The official (maybe?) Daily Rant Topic

Only Rule: 1 rant per day. Use it wisely, it can be about anything & everything that has happened that day that you want to rant about. Kind of like a forum-wide rant diary.

My rant for the day (since it's 4AM, & it more than likely will be edited later in the day...)

What is it with people getting sh*tfaced in public so that they can't wake up when they pass out? I finally got to roll over & go to sleep, as soon as I shut my eyes, my pager goes off for our fire department, because a man in his 30's is intoxicated, breathing, but wont wake up. I'm the farthest from the station usually ( I live in the next district over ) so I'm usually one of the last ones there. Up until about I was a quarter of a mile away, no units were rolling out. As soon as I come around the last bend, our new med truck rolls out, I get in the station & I make the last man of the crew for the rescue engine. About 2 miles up the road (a good 15 minutes after initial page) enroute, dispatch radios telling us to code 4, that he finally came to be...

Sad part is, when we are called for mutual aid for a tanker truck, noone shows up that can drive the big trucks, but when a drunk guy is passed out, we get more personnel than we need period, even on a small structure fire...it's kinda cool, but pitiful...

Okay, you guys's turns.

POTATO!

Asshole bosses that think people 2-3 times younger than them dont know what they are doing at work or cant do it right. -.-

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

This will be my rant for the past 3 days.

FUCKING KIDNEY FUCKING STONES. I fucking hate them. I'm 18 fucking years old. I've passed 6 fucking kidney stones within the past year. And now, when I try to work my ass off at a ranch (first time getting GOOD pay and incredible hours, but extremely hard work) I'm down for THREE FUCKING DAYS so far, because of this ACHINGGG pain. And I feel god-awful for not being at work. Luckily a family friend is the owner, and he's very understanding of what in going through. And for those of you wondering why I'm not going to the hospital, I'm SICK of going to the hospital for this shit. 6 times in a year. No thanks. Not again. Not fucking again.

Ok, end rant.

Are we allowed to curse?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Welfare and foodstamps piss me off. I understand everyone needs help once in a while, but if I've seen you come into the store for the past year with foodstamps, and then I pass infront of your house and your never doing shit except drinking, YOUR ASS DOESN'T DESERVE FOODSTAMPS! Some fucker came in and bought $60 of candy with foodstamps the other day. Us in the workforce are doing the wrong thing, we should just sit on our ass and get provided free food, housing, cell phones and television.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING WHEN IT IS YOUR FUCKING LIFE!! WHEN YOUR PARENTS TELL YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY GAVE YOU A BRAND NEW TRUCK AND NOT TO FUCK IT UP!!! IM 19 BUT I CANT GET A STREETBIKE BECAUSE ITS DANGEROUS.... ARE YOU SERIOUS???

GENERAL PUBLIC RANT MOST PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DUMB AND WE NEED TO THIN THEM OUT....(WOULD LOVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE)

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

I like this topic! :werd_msword:

Ohio tint laws suck. The law states it can be no darker than 70% on my windshield (I can get over that) but the windows equal with the driver can be no darker than 50%. That's BS if you ask me. It's for "safety" but I can see fine out of the 20% I have. It's not like I'm one of those guys who puts 5% on 5% or gets 1% put on. It's 20% tint all the way around besides windshield. That's not dark at all if you ask me. or anyone else LOL

Doesn't compare to your guys' problems, but it sure is a rant. :peepwall:

***DC Rebuild Coming Soon***

I knew there was a topic like this somewhere. It was just buried under 10 ft of shit so I couldn't find it lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?