Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA 12.2?

TheNewbie

your an idiot plain and simple. you honestly can not be this stupid can you? where the hell did I tell him to do that? So far you go from trying to defend your choice because he is young and he doesn't ''deserve'' good equipment. Then add in the fact that the hifonics amps are the same quality as that rockford in your sig is, and will power it plenty well.

Before asking rhetorical and vacuous questions, consider the irony in your first statement.

"Defended my choice"? LOL.. He said he was speculating on an HCCA and wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with it. I answered that I have, and that it would be a major step up from a CVX. That is; this was never a "my choice" scenario.

It's not that he doesn't deserve good equipment, because the HCCA and the Solo X is good equipment for what he's looking for.

And your "fact" that the Brz is the same quality as the "Rockford in my sig" is false. Add the fact that "same quality" is an equivocal statement.

You can spare me the schoolyard ad hominem rhetoric you've so come accustomed to.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

edit: I'm not even gonna

Too late.

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

I've learned so much from reading this.. :peepwall:

Looks like I'll be going with some hcca's because dey duh bestestest dere iz on duh markit

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

This guy is suggesting a fucking Orion hcca but I get burned for suggesting a mayhem? Wow. Monergist, you really are something. Because if you would have read the first page of this thread, the FIRST THING I suggested to this kid was to think about his electrical.

I've read every post, word for word, bro. And I'm not burning you for suggesting a Mayhem; I even backed you up when I said there would be no point in upgrading if he didn't have the electrical. I was simply making the point that considering he doesn't want to upgrade his alternator, and that most likely he's going to buy a new sub and throw it in with his Crunch, that a used 2006 modal Orion for $250-$300 would be a step up from his CVXs.

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

Ok, sorry for my outburst. I guess I just have nothing more to say to this kid. Should've just stuck with my first thought and left him to learn. Lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I think the OP needs to learn a bit about the hobby before he runs a 2kw system. It isn't much but I still believe it's past his experience level.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

your an idiot plain and simple. you honestly can not be this stupid can you? where the hell did I tell him to do that? So far you go from trying to defend your choice because he is young and he doesn't ''deserve'' good equipment. Then add in the fact that the hifonics amps are the same quality as that rockford in your sig is, and will power it plenty well.

Before asking rhetorical and vacuous questions, consider the irony in your first statement.

"Defended my choice"? LOL.. He said he was speculating on an HCCA and wanted to know if anyone here has had any experience with it. I answered that I have, and that it would be a major step up from a CVX. That is; this was never a "my choice" scenario.

It's not that he doesn't deserve good equipment, because the HCCA and the Solo X is good equipment for what he's looking for.

And your "fact" that the Brz is the same quality as the "Rockford in my sig" is false. Add the fact that "same quality" is an equivocal statement.

You can spare me the schoolyard ad hominem rhetoric you've so come accustomed to.

i think YOU need to shut the fuck up and stop trying to be smart when you can't even spell MODEL

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

No... It will be... THE UNICORN.

......... facepalm anyone? Lol

Either I'm missing something or this is the most random post of the day. I'll sig it later :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

*deep southern redneck accent* Well looky hurr fellas. I think we got one ah dem edyoocayted like folks right hurr. Y'all go to one ah dem collages or somethin to get all yer brains? We don't like yer smart talkin' round hurr buddy. Nah you better git moseyin' on before I start learnin' somthin'.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived