Jump to content

The DC audio lvl 5s Civic Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some more pics. This is just to show how low she sits, mud skirts are only about 3/4" off the ground and scrape EVERYWHERE. Oakleys are just there to show you the drop. :lol:

11%2525207%25253A29%25253A06%252520AM.jpg

And pics of her upskirt. Will be a beans bar there soon.

11%2525209%25253A19%25253A56%252520PM.jpg

Put her up on the adjustment rack and adjusted the toe. I cant adjust camber without kits though, but im not worried about it. Camber wont eat your tires up anywhere near as much as toe. About a 2 degree camber in the back and maybe .5 in front.

Posted

Nice haggling skills, I had to fix a busted tire today lol... What are the odds :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Nice haggling skills, I had to fix a busted tire today lol... What are the odds :P

Figured getting $200 off and a bunch of free shit was a good deal. :drinks:

Posted

Got the Rockford up for sale...need moar powa. I think I may seal off this single 12 and run with it for a while because my highs aren't cutting it right now even without bass.

Of course my shitty aiwa deck puts out like 1v maxed out volume which doesn't help anything. But that may be fixed soon. There's a LOT left in this build. Next focus is headunit/doors. Oh yeah, only one set of RCA outs on the aiwa. :lol:

But since noone wants pics I guess you guys can go look at your own build porn. <.<

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 460 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...