2001 Saturn Sc2-Rockford Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears!

man i love those pbr 300x1's i installed one about a week ago on a burgman 650 with a r2d2 running it at 1ohm. kick ass amp for sure

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Thanks Getloud!!

Goremaster, yeah I deff. love them. With that box built to rockfords specs the P3s get loud. I have some pretty good flex in the roof/sunroof. I was really impressed with with them. (Video coming soon I hope.)

Flex issues!

225485_208297129210004_100000891554931_604087_1698488_n1.jpg

=(

This happened a few weeks ago, had to send the speakers back to Rockford and spend some time talking to them on how to stop this issue in my rear deck.

Add a 'false floor' in the section where the rearspeakers are mounted to provide stability? 19mm MDF should do it :))

Good looking build. Nice lightning.

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Those BRT amps jam, bad-ass setup looks good!!!!

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

Looking good! you've done a nice job...keep it up

Thanks! More to come!!

Add a 'false floor' in the section where the rearspeakers are mounted to provide stability? 19mm MDF should do it :))

Good looking build. Nice lightning.

I was thinking about doing some kind of fiberglass rear deck or putting in some different speakers. I have a few ideas to look into but I will definitely see about this idea.

And thanks for checking my build out! Glad the lighting looks good.

Lovin the Fosgate.....nice!

Thanks, this is the first time I have run their stuff in my own car and I really like it.

Cant wait to get the 4channel though!

Those BRT amps jam, bad-ass setup looks good!!!!

Yeah, they are suprisingly loud. I hope to have a video up soon of everything!

Thank you for liking what you see!!

Any requests on songs for the video????

Archived