I didnt like any of the 33 people from my Graduating class, still dont like them today.

I can honestly say that the day I graduated from High School there was 2 celebrations, 1 from the party that I threw, and 1 from that the teachers and admin staff threw for me never being there again.

But i dont have any regrets from my High School years, we did it all and then some....

lonely_birthday_party_medium.jpg

????????????????????????????????

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yeah its weird I'm officially out of high school today and its like wth where did all the time go?

Wednesday is the day I graduate then I'm officially out off high school...hopefully I make it far enough to be a contribution to society :0

BABYJUICE

I graduated in 05, I trips me out to think I've been out for longer than I was even there. I just wish I was more outgoing while there.

You kids these days have FB while in high school, for me FB is what reconnected me with some ppl that I hadn't talked to since then....haha i just said you kids, I'm only 23 but damn I feel old

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I graduated last year. It was some feeling let me tell ya. I was all excited to go to college. None of it happened.

My regrets? Not being more involved, and not trying for more scholarships while I was in school. I mean, I make AMAZING pay for a 19-year old around here with no degree, but I know I can do better and wish I had. Of course, I still could, but we'll see what happens.

I really only talk to 2 people: my girlfriend, who graduated from my school in '08, and my best friend who lives right down the street (and helps me fix half the shit I break on my car lol)

Too many projects, too little time...