Its weird to think that in 4 hours I start the last day of my high school career. Four years gone just like that, seemed like it would never end and now it finally is coming to its closing. Its such a sureal feeling knowing that, now, a new life starts where I'm realiable for how my life turns out, and that out of the 500 people in my graduating class, ill will only probably see 20 of them ever again...

Did anybody ever have this feeling of how sureal high school was?

Any regrets during or after high school you wish you could have or didn't do?

BABYJUICE

I just wish I would of finished high school.but I had a kid and someone had to provide for her...I probly only talk to bout 10 people from back then.but congrats

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

i know exactly what youre talking about. i graduated last year, and standing on the stage is a feeling i'll never forget.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

You're graduating really late

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress