so.... who are you liking for president so far?

as long as the "Social Conservative" nonsense stays out of the race Romney is the likely Republican candidate. Whom ever the nominee is they are going to have to get past all the shit their own party is saying about them.

But, "gay marriage" "abortion" "Mexicans" "terrorists" "MONEY" "Obamacare/Romneycare" etc will be the issues and Romney is going to be a hard sell to the majority of voting Republicans. That and most are pretty stupid about the "religion" thing...

If anyone truly believes Romney is the Republican candidate, then I would question their logic. It is truly a 2 man race between Ron Paul and Romney. This is undeniable, regardless of the mainstream media bias, censorship, and spin. And when it comes down to that, Ron Paul is the only true conservative and Republican who can beat Obama. If it was Romney against Obama I guarantee Obama will see a second term. The government couldn't truly care less either way as both wouldn't stop the corruption or end the greed that controls the government now.

So much can be found if you don't rely on only Faux news or Corporate News Network aka CNN.

And just my $0.02, religion is an excuse many make. I am an atheist and am STILL voting for Ron Paul, and am STILL prolife. The true matter is, not whether or not you agree with every single point of view a candidate has. The matter is who can you trust in the position? Someone who flip flops back and forth? Someone who is owned by the lobbyists who pay him? Someone who reneges on almost everything promised? I agree with gay marriage, prolife, and protecting our borders from illegal immigrants.

Either way, love our Country!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

as long as the "Social Conservative" nonsense stays out of the race Romney is the likely Republican candidate. Whom ever the nominee is they are going to have to get past all the shit their own party is saying about them.

But, "gay marriage" "abortion" "Mexicans" "terrorists" "MONEY" "Obamacare/Romneycare" etc will be the issues and Romney is going to be a hard sell to the majority of voting Republicans. That and most are pretty stupid about the "religion" thing...

If anyone truly believes Romney is the Republican candidate, then I would question their logic. It is truly a 2 man race between Ron Paul and Romney. This is undeniable, regardless of the mainstream media bias, censorship, and spin. And when it comes down to that, Ron Paul is the only true conservative and Republican who can beat Obama. If it was Romney against Obama I guarantee Obama will see a second term. The government couldn't truly care less either way as both wouldn't stop the corruption or end the greed that controls the government now.

So much can be found if you don't rely on only Faux news or Corporate News Network aka CNN.

And just my $0.02, religion is an excuse many make. I am an atheist and am STILL voting for Ron Paul, and am STILL prolife. The true matter is, not whether or not you agree with every single point of view a candidate has. The matter is who can you trust in the position? Someone who flip flops back and forth? Someone who is owned by the lobbyists who pay him? Someone who reneges on almost everything promised? I agree with gay marriage, prolife, and protecting our borders from illegal immigrants.

Either way, love our Country!

I agree. However, Paul has too many hard line positions and that will stop him from getting elected.

As far as our borders are concerned, Bush had a "day worker" idea that makes better sense than spending billions on a fence and the people/ resources it would take to police it.

I just don't see anyone besides Paul who will take on Obama in any serious way. It's a shame but most of the people who are going to vote will go with what was beat into their heads, Right or Left. Most don't see that the "Right" and "Left" are the whole reason nothing gets done.

I agree. However, Paul has too many hard line positions and that will stop him from getting elected.

As far as our borders are concerned, Bush had a "day worker" idea that makes better sense than spending billions on a fence and the people/ resources it would take to police it.

I just don't see anyone besides Paul who will take on Obama in any serious way. It's a shame but most of the people who are going to vote will go with what was beat into their heads, Right or Left. Most don't see that the "Right" and "Left" are the whole reason nothing gets done.

I do not think he has that many hard line issues, really. He has what the MSM has said are too many hard line issues, but I would like to see this long list "they" say exists. He is almost an extreme civil libertarian fiscal conservative. He appeases almost ALL of the true conservatives, whether they believe it or not. And he is leading with the independents for a reason.

Here is my thing, and it is not just that I actually agree with a lot of Dr. Paul's literature, I have been reading his books for awhile. Even if I disagreed with half of everything he says and believes:

He is a man who has a reputation none else can tote in the government. He sticks to his values and doesn't change when it's opportune. He has NEVER voted to increase congressional pay and rejects pension. He believes in getting together, and making an informed decision. Someone like this is someone I can trust in the White House, to never put corporations or lobbyists before the Constitution or the American People. He is someone who would not hide behind closed doors, sign something like the NDAA, send troops into another country on the sole reason of fear, borrow money to support that war, only to indebt our future generations. If anything, you can TRUST him. And I think that is something lacking in almost ALL of our politicians.

You have a point with the left and right, but when it comes down to it, liberty, freedom, and a well budgeted country that is prosperous again I think speaks to everyone!

And a side note I had while typing this out, strictly for those who hate his notion of isolationism. I do not think his views are dangerous to the country, or border on supreme isolationism. Quite the opposite in fact. Realizing that it is not our role to police every country in the world (hidden agendas) or threaten countries with violence in order to prevent attacks allows us to have much better relations with these foreign countries which help us keep mature and enriching experiences.

:drinks:

And Tyga.....your posts normally make me roll my eyes....but this one made me fuckin' :rofl::lol:

And a side note I had while typing this out, strictly for those who hate his notion of isolationism. I do not think his views are dangerous to the country, or border on supreme isolationism. Quite the opposite in fact. Realizing that it is not our role to police every country in the world (hidden agendas) or threaten countries with violence in order to prevent attacks allows us to have much better relations with these foreign countries which help us keep mature and enriching experiences.

How do you feel about his "golden rule" comment in the debate last night?

"If another country does to us what we do others, we're not going to like it very much. So I would say that maybe we ought to consider a 'Golden Rule' in foreign policy. Don't do to other nations what we don't want to have them do to us,"

How do you feel about his "golden rule" comment in the debate last night?

"If another country does to us what we do others, we're not going to like it very much. So I would say that maybe we ought to consider a 'Golden Rule' in foreign policy. Don't do to other nations what we don't want to have them do to us,"

I liked his comment a lot. To think otherwise is complete folly. I mean, we've been bombing the Middle East for over a decade, helped small groups of people like bin laden and hailed them as freedom fighters against Russia, then labeled them al-quaeda, trapped him in Pakistan, invaded Iraq, and repress Muslims in support of America's stepchild, Israel...and then wonder why they hate us. We have been complacent and allowed the military industrial complex to own this country with fear and push us into situations we never should have been in. I'm assuming you still want to go to Vietnam and...finish that whole chapter too. In order to actually protect America and our interests, we should be worrying about America and not Israel.

I don't understand what point you were trying to make with the golden rule. I guess maturity is laughable. Was I supposed to say, "Oh no! Ron Paul is a pussy because I am a man, and I don't like treating any country that isn't America in any way respecting their sovereignty. I mean, we only gave the government hiding laden 20 billion dollars..."

Archived