so.... who are you liking for president so far?

more need to read it. And alot of you need to share it because there is still a ton of military and non military alike who still support some one who is destroying our country

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If ANY of you have ever took that oath, then you understand we NEED to vote obama out, going against the constitution states in OUR oath that we need to DEFEND the constitution, we NEED to stand up RIGHT NOW and DEFEND it, before its SO FAR GONE that we cannot do anything about it.

- Derrick Corne

obama is going against our constitution, even saying its basically worthless...

if you swore this oath, like i did, you know what we need to do to him...

constitution first, president second, and it seems no one is there to defend the constitution which is sad....

edit

and i dont care what the fuck bush did, i was to young to vote for him when he became president the first and second term, so that shit is irrelevant

It may sound like I am on his side with all these questions but I am really just trying to see what facts cause people to say he destroyed our country or flat out went against our constitution.

I have been voting since 1994, I have never just voted for a party or idea. I get as much FACT as I can, decide if I think we would be better off and go from there.

People who hold the party line are killing our republic. Period.

more need to read it. And alot of you need to share it because there is still a ton of military and non military alike who still support some one who is destroying our country

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If ANY of you have ever took that oath, then you understand we NEED to vote obama out, going against the constitution states in OUR oath that we need to DEFEND the constitution, we NEED to stand up RIGHT NOW and DEFEND it, before its SO FAR GONE that we cannot do anything about it.

- Derrick Corne

constitution first, president second, and it seems no one is there to defend the constitution which is sad....

edit

and i dont care what the fuck bush did, i was to young to vote for him when he became president the first and second term, so that shit is irrelevant

It may sound like I am on his side with all these questions but I am really just trying to see what facts cause people to say he destroyed our country or flat out went against our constitution.

I have been voting since 1994, I have never just voted for a party or idea. I get as much FACT as I can, decide if I think we would be better off and go from there.

that wasnt just directed towards you LOL, it was to every military personnel that i know.. because i have a ton of friends from my past deployment who support him

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

None of them, I will just go in, mark some random guy, walk out. Done. =)

:orly3:

Besides the simplicity here, wouldn't that still be one of them getting your vote?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

None of them, I will just go in, mark some random guy, walk out. Done. =)

:orly3:

Besides the simplicity here, wouldn't that still be one of them getting your vote?

Yeah, not one of the "big shots" though =)

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

- Derrick Corne

edit

that wasnt just directed towards you LOL, it was to every military personnel that i know.. because i have a ton of friends from my past deployment who support him

I never said I was a full on supporter but I am fair in my assessment. As far as presidents go you will never have one who you fully agree with. They have more to deal with than just the things you and I think are most important. They have Congress, the Senate, whacko ass leaders of other countries, our so-called allies, our so-called enemies etc.

But really, what part of the constitution did he shit on and violate out right?

- Derrick Corne

edit

I never said I was a full on supporter but I am fair in my assessment. As far as presidents go you will never have one who you fully agree with. They have more to deal with than just the things you and I think are most important. They have Congress, the Senate, whacko ass leaders of other countries, our so-called allies, our so-called enemies etc.

But really, what part of the constitution did he shit on and violate out right?

the part in the NDAA that he decided to let stay in, instead of standing up and saying no, it shouldnt be in there.

where they can legally detain american citizens forever, without trial, with out proof of anything.

The NDAA's military detention provisions thus represent a frontal attack on the Fifth Amendment (which once guaranteed due process) and the Sixth Amendment (which once ensured the rights to trial, access to counsel and an opportunity to confront accusers)

and

FIFTH AMENDMENT

AMENDMENT V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Agenda 21 is trying to convert 50% of america to wooded lands, and those who are in the 50% will be forcibly moved to a sustainable environment.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 1 month later...

Will upload some video and pics when I get home, but just finished with a Ron Paul rally here in Alaska. Was able to actually sit down and talk with the man who has been a hero of mine since I first read one of his books. It was more exciting than when I met an actual celebrity...it was humbling, exciting, crazy all at once!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Its hard to say who will win the race. America needs a fix and it won't happen overnight. Although unemployment is down and our GDP is stable than it has been in a while. People fail to realize that "popular" vote means nothing in the big scope of things. It's all about the electoral college votes. You can look back when Gore had majority vote but lost due to lack of electoral college votes. We work so hard to put these congressmen and representatives in office but when it comes down to it its all about supporting your " party" and not addressing the real issues that need fixing. Just my .02. When these politicians cut the crap and start doing what they were placed into office for we sir are doomed.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Archived