so.... who are you liking for president so far?

You are kidding me. I always thought your posts objective but I stopped after the first thing Obama did. Bringing the troops home? You mean, not the first thing he did? Not in the first year? Or the second? You mean even MORE troops were sent overseas under his presidency and when they were coming home, it was to the timeline of the Forces Agreement signed and put in place by BUSH. As in, Obama did not fulfill his promise, the military only did what Bush outlined for them to do.

"Most Iraqis are opposed to any kind of deal with Washington that would keep American forces in the country, and that would give U.S. forces immunity from being punished when they commit war crimes against Iraqis."

Published from the Iraqi government at the signing of the Forces Agreement...

Status of Forces Agreement

Also NOT published...Obama attempted to pull for immunity so troops could remain in Iraq longer than stated and outlined. Also Gitmo was to be closed within A YEAR of him in office...how has that worked out? Oh yeah, still open.

And this is with just your first statement. I care not to read anymore, I am wasting too much time here.

so much for having a discussion. I have been deployed to Iraq 4 times my man. I give Bush credit for coming up with the Idea and Obama for going through with it.

Wish I could be so angrily narrow minded...

who ever swears to lower gas prices back down to 2$ a gallon has my vote

the only way to do that would be to regulate the oil companies.

And the only way to make sure that happens is that whoever is in power is not someone who is swayed by the lobbyists and the money they throw.

exactly...id also like to be able to finnally collet....unemployment, disability(for my mother), her unemployment, and welfare....got denied on all 4 for a bullshit reason or another, they wanted us to SELL our car in order to get welfare and to get a job...tell me how that fucking makes sense, oh and they wanted her to pay for the doctor's exams for disb. before they denied it, yet we have money to buy food, and gas so i can get to work, no play money, hell i havent bought a damn thing aside from gas and food in months now

sorry to hear about all that man. It really breaks my heart to see people having to struggle to just get by. Greedy ass doctors and the AMA have Washington in their pockets...

im getting by ya know? but they wouldent give me unemployment wile i was going to school from 9am-930pm monday-friday because the dident think it was a good enough reason,actully, the did, they gave me 600$ then two weeks later so OH!!!! now you owe US 600$ because we cant give you unemployment, THEN WHY THE FUCK GIVE ME THE 600$???? im still waiting to hear back about my appeal... fucking stupid, our goverment needs to get off its high horse and help the middle and lower class

edit: either way im not paying that 600$ they can go fuck them selfs, and if they touch my tax return im finding obama and ringing his fucking neck, aswell as chris christie

You are kidding me. I always thought your posts objective but I stopped after the first thing Obama did. Bringing the troops home? You mean, not the first thing he did? Not in the first year? Or the second? You mean even MORE troops were sent overseas under his presidency and when they were coming home, it was to the timeline of the Forces Agreement signed and put in place by BUSH. As in, Obama did not fulfill his promise, the military only did what Bush outlined for them to do.

"Most Iraqis are opposed to any kind of deal with Washington that would keep American forces in the country, and that would give U.S. forces immunity from being punished when they commit war crimes against Iraqis."

Published from the Iraqi government at the signing of the Forces Agreement...

Status of Forces Agreement

Also NOT published...Obama attempted to pull for immunity so troops could remain in Iraq longer than stated and outlined. Also Gitmo was to be closed within A YEAR of him in office...how has that worked out? Oh yeah, still open.

And this is with just your first statement. I care not to read anymore, I am wasting too much time here.

im for gitmo...kinda, i dont approve of all the abuse that goes on there, but i approve of terriosts and such being locked up away from us

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

the SOFA is an absolute must! He went with the suggestions and advice of EVERY FUCKING COMMANDER in the US armed forces on that one. Without it US Service members would be subjected to nonsensical trials and trumped up charges. Believe me, that was the right move.

Ha ha, but the thing you missed out...is that YOU ARE. Because I refuse to continue showing you how wrong you were, I am the one who is angrily narrow minded. Most people who say that, say so in an attempt to take the higher road...although they themselves walk this supposed angrily narrow minded path.

My father went overseas, my brother, two best friends, and not all made it home. I do not understand how you being in Iraq gives you more credibility on the subject. When it is obvious I proved my point, and you are confused on yours.

Angrily narrow minded?

:lol:

:rofl:

:drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ron Paul 2012 is America's only hope.

:orly3:

i am voting for george washington. he is a candidate right?

:peepwall:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

the SOFA is an absolute must! He went with the suggestions and advice of EVERY FUCKING COMMANDER in the US armed forces on that one. Without it US Service members would be subjected to nonsensical trials and trumped up charges. Believe me, that was the right move.

So then how has Obama accomplished this...doing nothing. And I think you missed the part where he petitioned for immunity for troops. I am not sticking up for Bush, I am proving that saying Obama has done this and done that and is great for the country is just wrong.

Ha ha, but the thing you missed out...is that YOU ARE. Because I refuse to continue showing you how wrong you were, I am the one who is angrily narrow minded. Most people who say that, say so in an attempt to take the higher road...although they themselves walk this supposed angrily narrow minded path.

My father went overseas, my brother, two best friends, and not all made it home. I do not understand how you being in Iraq gives you more credibility on the subject. When it is obvious I proved my point, and you are confused on yours.

Angrily narrow minded?

:lol:

:rofl:

:drinks:

I would like to think that the people who have been in that country, people who understand that country, understand the importance of a SOFA, people who look at everything with an open mind etc are better equiped to answer questions about it. Trying to discredit my answer or my experience isn't you winning.

You stopped having a conversation and interweb gangsta'd your point. I could go have my favorite news show or talk show tell me what to think but I take my personal experience and base my opinion on it.

im so fucking tired of seeing people say obama killed bin laden/ got bin laden.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. And then you prove even more so you have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said, I have wasted way too much time, and still I got suckered in. Thank you for playing though.

Don't worry, I have added to the ignored list so I don't have to use "interwebs gangster" tactics :rofl:

Archived