to not own a product just becasue its made my a certain company seems rather retarded to me.

I'm still waiting for concrete stuff that shows someones android phone is better then an iphone. there are a few things but ive yet to see one person say one..just...its an iphone.

I dont like how locked down the Iphone is due to apple owning it..

I hate Itunes, and how apple forces it down your throat... and the only way to bypass Itunes is to *hack* your phone...

thats why I dislike apple, and not the phone.... and I think its a very valid reason LOL

*edit

for your android better than iphone response

4g, front facing cam that you DO NOT need to be on wifi to use...

google fucking maps with navi... that hands down is super useful...

the tegra 2 processor... hands down best in the market right now...

oh yeah, no itunes... i am able to use my phone as a hard drive.... and can put ANY file on it to store it....

stock.... non rooted...

4g isnt available everywhere, and im sure the next itteration of the iphone will have 4g anyhow...seems your comparing the newest gen of android to last gens single processor iphone, thats not exactly fair.

front facing cameras are pretty gimmicky imo they are all shitty quality and seriously nobody really uses them at this point.

with a program ON YOUR COMPUTER not the iphone you can use an iphone as a harddrive.

before anyone calls me a fanboy...i dont own an iphone i own an android phone :)

they had the time to change some things while waiting a year for the white iphone 4.... they COULD have made it 4g lol...

just saying, just because its last gen doesnt mean the year wait for the white one, they couldnt have upgraded it while people were waiting

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

No 4g in my city..

So that doesnt matter for me.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Android dominates smartphone share, I LOVE my DroidX rooted (2.3.x I love me some gingerbread)

That is such an irrelevant statement. There has been 4 different iPhone models over the past 4 years, vs how many dozens of droid phones?

If you want to play that game, the iPhone is the most successful smartphone in history. 8)

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

android isnt a phone its an operating system that 50+ phones use....no other one phone sells even close to an iphone...

dont see manus makin android docks or android decks :)

http://www.androidcaraudio.com/

i dont see apple with car radios :P

just sayin....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived