Sonic Electronix

Well thats a steal, no reason to feel bad. You got a good deal.

I know dude but i know how it feels..but i also know when theres a good deal...hope this shit aint jinxed

hey id watch out man hes prolly eye ballin your ride next lol jk man thats pretty awsome

When you buy shit thats stolen you run the risk of having it confiscated when the rightful owner comes forward with serial numbers. It's one thing to unknowingly buy stolen gear, but if you KNOW it's stolen and you still buy it thats pretty shady IMO.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

ya bro thats dirty but its a deal

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Stolen but it works.

I lol'd.

IDK man. You made out like a bandit (see what I did there?), but I don't think I would have done it.

Least of all because I'm 20 and can't buy beer.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

good deal.. I'd sell the equipment just because there may be a jinx on it... lolz

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

When you buy shit thats stolen you run the risk of having it confiscated when the rightful owner comes forward with serial numbers. It's one thing to unknowingly buy stolen gear, but if you KNOW it's stolen and you still buy it thats pretty shady IMO.

all he would have to do is hand it back and tell him where he got it and get it $26 back and done :drinks: maybe a little more as a reward :good:

6F12AARZFX.jpg

If it IS stolen and the authorities see this thread his acknowledgment of it being stolen could lead to a Theft By Receiving Stolen Property conviction IIRC.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

:o fuck sake man, only thing you can get off hobo`s in Ireland is some form of STD =/

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

:o fuck sake man, only thing you can get off hobo`s in Ireland is some form of STD =/

LMAO...thats the best laugh I had all day man......thanks for that.

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Im gonna hold it for a month and ask around the neighborhood but after the month it goes in my truck...or its for sale...it all happend so quick man...plus the liquor store is like 50ft from my house and i had some chump change in ma pocket...i dont wanna call the cops cuz homie aint never gonna get his shit back from them...either way man i think its badd juju so if anyone wants it u can have it...