so me and the ol' lady are looking to get her a new vehicle. She really likes Jeep liberties.

Anyone have any experience? 4-wheel drive work pretty well (can pull itself out of a ditch with a couple inches of snow)? I haven't seen anything to horribly bad about the motor or trans but if you've heard anything that would help me out too.

Thanks in advanced.

The Hook!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

My mom has an 05, no 4x4 though. Then again we don't need it lol. It's nice but I dont care for it too much, I don't like the way it handles (although I'm comparing that to my Caddy lol). I do wonder what it would be like to put my system in it though haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

my in laws have one. i hate it on the highway and handles like a brick. my mother in law loves it though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what i didnt like on the highway is its noisy. you get an incessant droning sound that sounds like ground loop at highway speed. it just annoys the hell out of me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

One tid bit, my mom got the car used, not sure how many miles it had but she's at 100k now and besides the brakes she recently had to have the AC recharged or something of that nature. I asked her if she has had a tune up done yet and she wasn't sure lol. Shifts smooth but yes its noisy, going over speed bumps in that thing sucks when it comes to the rear going over it, even in the passenger seat its bad lol.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

MPG rates are terrible on that car, but it looks tight for a girl and you can get it a nice system and compete lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I would love to get her to compete! But that won't ever happen. I want to get her in a blazer, I know more about gm workings. We're not worried so much about gas mileage, but I want to put her in something reliable that's safe and she wants more room. I'm not a Chrysler fan, let me rephrase that, I HATE Chrysler!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

if you hate chrysler dont ever try an alarm in one. you'll really hate it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High