Kicker CVR18, L7, CVX, Alpine Type R, RF P3 coils

Finally got some coils in to do recones on Kickers, RF, and Alpines. I have a little more than I can use right now. Or I'am also using these to do custom recones for subs.

I'am asking for $30 each for the aluminum wire coils. I also have coming copper rounds for $20. These are all aluminum former, and made right here in the USA

1059623227_photobucket_36348_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_36347_.jpg

1059623227_photobucket_36346_.jpg

The coils are all 2.57" ID and about 2.73" - 2.735" OD

The aluminum coils have copper solder tabs which make soldering them dummy proof.

The Copper coils are 1.75"winding length D4

Aluminum D0.9 is 1.8" winding length

Aluminum D1 is 2" winding length

Im also using these coils for Type R recones, and Kicker L7, or whatever else fits these

1059623227_photobucket_36108_.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

any more pics of the type R recone? looks beasty.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

I can take a few pics. I have 2 done

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

1059623227_photobucket_36349_.jpg
sundown.jpg

Bump...

sundown.jpg

I got a 12" CVR, got a cone for that? Id like to try my hand at reconing my first woofer... or a 12" PA Fubar..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Double postage FTL

Edited by P4killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

no fancy cones, just common pulp paper, or pressed paper cones, and Carbon Fiber 12" cones

sundown.jpg

no fancy cones, just common pulp paper, or pressed paper cones, and Carbon Fiber 12" cones

so you do have recone kits for cvr 12s?

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab

26" rims on 305/30/r26

Panasonic In-Dash

15" DC Audio XL

Hifonics Brutus 2000

Memphis Bass Enhancer

MUCH MORE TO COME

would these by chance work for the 12" cvr motor or 12" l7 motor? i sent you dimensions a while ago. i should have the pm somewhere. id love to have you build me another woofer

Edited by baaudio

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k