Sonic Electronix

For almost the same price you can get this.

600W HIFONICS HFi12D4 12" Car Subwoofer

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-600W-HIFONICS-HFi12D4-12-Car-Subwoofer-Sub-/350356041673?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item5192d8efc9

I always wanted to buy a bunch of theses and do up a project vehicle.. maybe someday :)

Haha are these alright subs for the price. I want to buy like a few of these and a cheap amp just to play around with and try and install. Might as well practice before my actual build.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I am still running my two 12' Koves and a PowerAcoustic Gothic series 840 watt amp kicking the hell out of my Windstar.

Wish it was bigger but the budget will not let it happen..

Love the cheap loud decent sounding systems.

They are probably his and he wants to sell them lol

Nope, mine are still in my room.

They are only rated at 175 watts instantaneous peak though......

therefore 1 pioneer 12inch for $70, it 10 times better than two 8inch crappy subs for $60!

I can't comment on their power handling (I need to wire them down to 2 ohms instead of the 8 ohms they are at noe), but I can say from first hand experience that two of these get louder than a single kicker 12.

Besides, most first systems are only one sub. One sub for less than 40$ and sounds half decent. Someone decides that they aren't so much into the DIY audio, then they didn't lose much. This is why I posted this link because I know there are plenty of folks who just use Google to search for a sub, and with any luck, this will show up and help them out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Here they are. Wired to 2 ohms, powered by a bridged rockford fosgate t3002. These are in as a temporary until we get a box built for his 12s. Each sub was 10 bucks.

sometimes you can fine rockford p1s for 25 bucks.

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Archived