DC Sound Lab

Just Registered + A Question

Hey everyone, didn't see a newbie forum so I figured the DC forum wouldn't mind.

So, I hopped on the bandwagon last October and I must say I was way more than satisfied. Sadly I will be getting rid of the Dakota soon(12mpg) for economical reasons, and with a new vehicle comes a new setup. I plan on upgrading to a pair of 10"s and was wondering the best method of selling my old equipment. Only being 17, would I be able to post an ad in the For Sale forum? Or should I just try my luck locally?

2003 Dodge Dakota R/T

15" lvl 4 DC in 3.8cu tuned to 33Hz Powered by AudioQue1200D at 1ohm (4 gauge wiring)

Alpine CD9857 H/U w/ iPod connector

4 Alpine SPS-600 6.5" Powered by Head Unit :(

Hey everyone, didn't see a newbie forum so I figured the DC forum wouldn't mind.

So, I hopped on the bandwagon last October and I must say I was way more than satisfied. Sadly I will be getting rid of the Dakota soon(12mpg) for economical reasons, and with a new vehicle comes a new setup. I plan on upgrading to a pair of 10"s and was wondering the best method of selling my old equipment. Only being 17, would I be able to post an ad in the For Sale forum? Or should I just try my luck locally?

theres a thread that says for sale and it has a rules section in it you have to have 150 post to sell if i recall right go check it out

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

You can sell here. But you MUST HAVE 150+ posts and picture of Screen name and SMD and date in the picture.

Upgrading to 10s? assuming you have 8s :lol:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You have to have 150 posts before you can sell on here, there is no age limit.

On a side note, what model Dakota did you have? I have a 2000 Dakota SLT and am walling it off with 2 18s on 8kw, I hear you on the gas issue, my mileage sucks ass for such a small truck.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Thanks guys, appreciating the quick responses.

Winn

Well, right now I have a 15" lvl 4 on an AudioQue1200 and was wanting to get 2 10"xls on an undecided amp.

Supercharged

I have a 2003 R/T and that 5.9L V8 goes through a tank every week and a half or so.

CJ18

All the Alpine equipment listed in my signature will remain with the truck, however, the 15 and amp will be for sell in the next couple of months.

(Not sure how to reply like older members of the forum yet)

2003 Dodge Dakota R/T

15" lvl 4 DC in 3.8cu tuned to 33Hz Powered by AudioQue1200D at 1ohm (4 gauge wiring)

Alpine CD9857 H/U w/ iPod connector

4 Alpine SPS-600 6.5" Powered by Head Unit :(

Man that sucks on your dakota only getting 12mpg. Wonder why yours is so bad? I have a 99 dakota rt and the only time mine has gotten that bad a fuel mileage is pulling a trailer with two heavy atv's on it. Most of the time around town i get anywhere from 14 to 16 mpg depending on how i drive and the last time i took a little trip, i got right at 20 mpg!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

I average 14mpg without any equipment in. With 400 or so pounds of audio gear I'm sure that'll get even lower :P

And yep Dustin, V6 sucks. It has no power, shitty gas mileage, and it's a 2wd. Oh well, it's my truck n I love it :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.