so what i woke up to this morning

DUDE Im soo sorry to see this happen to you. If you want to borrow my head unit/amps for slamology you're absolutely more than welcome. I'll be up in columbus tomorrow night. Think I may even have a ford mounting kit and harness.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

shit that sucks man, so they nabbed the 1400.4 and the p4100DVD? im glad it wasnt SUPER exspensive equipment, but like previously stated, call the local pawn shops and tell em that your stuff got jacked, if they suspect the stuff as stolen, they will know not to buy it (not like that'll stop em) because if it is proven to be yours, the police take it, and they're out their cash. This is why i take my amps and whatnot apart and put a label on em with my name, nobody EVER thinks to look there, i've never had anything stolen but i feel for ya man, invest in some security screws so that this hopefully wont happen again.

Best of luck getting your stuff back/relaced, and getting justice on the lowlife that jacked' ya.

Heres a link so some security screws.

Screws:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=260-842

Bit:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=360-227

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

It pisses me off when people steal... especially when they steal something that someone worked hard on.

Those security screws look nice, I might order some but it would be a shit moment if they striped.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Have you contacted the police yet?

you got it insured?

yep...really cant do anything else since there wasnt more than 3 grand in theft and damages, until the adjuster comes to look at my door and that might change

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I say if you think you know who did it, you go pay them a visit...

i just cant bring myself to hitting a female without being hit first :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

DUDE Im soo sorry to see this happen to you. If you want to borrow my head unit/amps for slamology you're absolutely more than welcome. I'll be up in columbus tomorrow night. Think I may even have a ford mounting kit and harness.

i really appreciate it, but with no driver side glass, explorer is going in the garage until its fixed. i dont want to risk someone elses shit getting stolen.

Did you have the serial #s for the items stolen ?

yeah i got everything, problem is...my shit aint going to a pawn shop. just a shady deal for some gas money. wouldnt be surprised if it was in a dumpster somewhere. vindictive bitch.

Archived