hey, i read the turtorial on the big 3, because im doing it atm. But there are some parts i dont really understand. where do i need to fuse? what wires? and on the two grounds it shows in that picture that u need to connect the the ground to the chasi, then the ground to the engine block to the chasi? please help me out lol im confused

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

you ground the battery to the chassis, the engine block to the chassis, *not in same location...* and you fuse the wire going from the power side of teh alt, to the power of the battery...

and you leave the stock wires

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok, so i only hook two wires to the battery? the ground to the chasi, and the power to the alt, and then run a wire from the engine block to a diff part of the chasi?

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

you ground the battery to the chassis, the engine block to the chassis, *not in same location...* and you fuse the wire going from the power side of teh alt, to the power of the battery...

I thought it was negative battery to chassis and negative battery to engine block ?

I thought it was negative battery to chassis and negative battery to engine block ?

you can, but the point of putting the negative from the engine to the chassis is for the battery negative to the chassis.. you could do all of them to be safe

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

alt - pos

chassis - neg

engine block - neg

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Me to, haha thats y im confused

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

ok, so i only hook two wires to the battery? the ground to the chasi, and the power to the alt, and then run a wire from the engine block to a diff part of the chasi?

:good:

This might help:

I would still add a ground from the engine block to the chassis... i have tons of grounds up front, incase something happens LOL

Team DC Audio