DC Sound Lab

Rebuilding need suggestions

something like this.6a5ddf78.jpg

want to build it for me haha just kidding and that's just a normal box correct?

hey guys i wana do some calculations to find out how big my box is in cubes and whats it tuned to and stuff could some one tell me what all measurements to take and how to do the calculations please

hight, width, depth. same with port

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

6ft3 after displacements with 17-19in2 of port per ft3 tuned about 35hz.

wait specs say 3.75³ ft ain't that each sub? both would be in a 7.5cub or am i wrong because I'm running that power?

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

im curious. i see many people throwin 5k+ watts to their level 5 subs. i have read that how much a sub will take depends on the coil, signal, and enclosure. but can a 2,000rms sub realistically take more than double that? the level 5 has a 3" coil right? so how is it able to take so much power and not blow?