Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

Woo, Smirnoff! I was just thinking, If I could teleport, I'd go to peoples houses and help them with their builds.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

ahhhhh yes. i'm so proud of you lol. they're talking about banning that drink where i live :( i hope hope hope not. i'm slowly stocking up in case they do lol

they already banned it in michigan , i just found a liquor store that still has them hahahaha

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

looks like i got this thread back to life a lil bit last night haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

they already banned it in michigan , i just found a liquor store that still has them hahahaha

i bought three tonight. in ky they're not gone yet. store i went to has em in full effect still. got four in the truck i plan on keeping. gonna add to it as my stock pile and buy an extra to drink

btw drunk drunk drunk...all day long...drunk drunk drunk...while i sing this song

they're going to redo the recipe i hear. i'm sad for that. i'm going to cherish the ones i do have until then. i have a backup drink i think i can do that'll be just fine. but i have yet to try it

EDIT: i think they're gone in indiana too

Edited by Torres

i bought three tonight. in ky they're not gone yet. store i went to has em in full effect still. got four in the truck i plan on keeping. gonna add to it as my stock pile and buy an extra to drink

btw drunk drunk drunk...all day long...drunk drunk drunk...while i sing this song

they're going to redo the recipe i hear. i'm sad for that. i'm going to cherish the ones i do have until then. i have a backup drink i think i can do that'll be just fine. but i have yet to try it

EDIT: i think they're gone in indiana too

havent tried 4 loko is it any good? still lots of it here in ohio every gas station has cases of it at least the ones i go to

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

havent tried 4 loko is it any good? still lots of it here in ohio every gas station has cases of it at least the ones i go to

Tastes like... someone poured koolaid into a 40oz of King Cobra. Not really bad but about half way through it starts to taste good, by then everything is all good though ha ha.