Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

ahhhh i'm glad to see this thread being used again!! if this chick ever gets back at me...ima be drinkin with her nawhamsayin?! at her friends house. otherwise ima do the complete opposite and just go to bed lol. i work early in the morning anyways

ahhhh i'm glad to see this thread being used again!! if this chick ever gets back at me...ima be drinkin with her nawhamsayin?! at her friends house. otherwise ima do the complete opposite and just go to bed lol. i work early in the morning anyways

lolz...thats how it goes brotha..

and i miss this threa....i use to tear this shit up in here when i was in college...i am on beer 10 now though! gonna shoot for at least a 12 pack!

i likes me some audio stuff...

drank some new shit tonite, Pitt Bull 40oz, 10.2% alch, 1 40oz, and Iam done for the nite

<<<< light weight

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

cool ass new forum I found

awesome for the alchy

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/40ozcrew/col...collection.html

sundown.jpg

small party at my house...see yalls later hehehehe

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

you guys should try a 4 loko if they're around where you live. fairly new drink i think. around here anyways. 24 oz, 12% alcohol, and tastes like a red tootsie pop. shit will FUCK you UP! not even gonna lie. $2.01 after tax. you know you wanna!

EDIT: rofl wtf bumpn. lol nice pic

Edited by ExpoSport

fellas!! try this shit called FIREFLY...its not everywhere...started in the south...finally made it to ky...i had it in hilton head, sc...

its sweet tea vodka....taste like fuckin heaven, even straight up...and i fuckin hate vodka...but that shit is money...

ok...onto beer number 8

i likes me some audio stuff...

bout 10 shots and 6 beers in...im feelin FUKIn god ......

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!