Louisiana Bass Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 We are brothers. Identical Twins actually. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
hdorre Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 Your subs will hopefully be here soon I heard Chode's Neos and could barely take them. I'm sure you'll like the 5s lmao Oh, that's pretty funny. Also, I'm in the class of 2013 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Supercharged DCs Posted July 30, 2011 Author Report Posted July 30, 2011 Sooo.. Your sharing the build but not brothers.. Completely lost here We are brothers. Twins to be exact. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 10-4. I figured you where brothers. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Supercharged DCs Posted July 30, 2011 Author Report Posted July 30, 2011 Your subs will hopefully be here soon I heard Chode's Neos and could barely take them. I'm sure you'll like the 5s lmao Oh, that's pretty funny. Also, I'm in the class of 2013 Yep, hopefully they arrive soon... But I'm not getting my hopes up lol. And lmao I'm hoping we do, so much money and effort has gone into this, I hope we are happy with the outcome because we cannot afford to rebuild it bigger lol! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Hikato Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 Bought it locally for $125 brand new, couldn't be happier with it. As always, price will change with various dealers. I love my amp, only powered it on once to test it, make sure it works. Put it on a friends DD3515 and it pounded Where'd you buy it, if you don't mind me asking? 2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune - 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs - 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon) - 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit - 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts - 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels - 4" Heartthrob Exhaust - Airraid Cold Air Intake - Pioneer AVH-P4400BT - 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward) - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon) - Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components
Supercharged DCs Posted July 30, 2011 Author Report Posted July 30, 2011 Bought it locally for $125 brand new, couldn't be happier with it. As always, price will change with various dealers. I love my amp, only powered it on once to test it, make sure it works. Put it on a friends DD3515 and it pounded Where'd you buy it, if you don't mind me asking? Savoy Car Stereo in Opelousas, Louisiana. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Supercharged DCs Posted July 30, 2011 Author Report Posted July 30, 2011 1508. Wish they made a 9508 lol! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Hikato Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 Bought it locally for $125 brand new, couldn't be happier with it. As always, price will change with various dealers. I love my amp, only powered it on once to test it, make sure it works. Put it on a friends DD3515 and it pounded Where'd you buy it, if you don't mind me asking? Savoy Car Stereo in Opelousas, Louisiana. I was hoping you weren't gonna say Sonny's. Tony is the man. I'll probably stop by and check out what he has one day. Havent been there in a while. 2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune - 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs - 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon) - 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit - 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts - 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels - 4" Heartthrob Exhaust - Airraid Cold Air Intake - Pioneer AVH-P4400BT - 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward) - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon) - Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.