Good thing you got a job doing what you love. I hope it doesn't burn you out on your own projects. I am looking forward to seeing the craziness of your next build :) Also, people overlook RE a lot it seems like. Glad to hear that you've got one that you like.

Lol I do love it man and its been inspiring me to do more and more to my truck lately lol. Also gives me a place to build boxs. lol The next one should be pretty awesome.

Welcome back bro!

I see great things from you man, you remind me of the guy with the Tahoe (I believe) with the cow pattern interior and kicker woofers who started off doing car audio as a hobby and ended up doing amazing builds... So get to work son!

:D

My vote goes to DD2515s btw! I love the way they sound.

Lol I'm not near as good as him. lol Thanks for the welcome back man. Whats going on with your build now? lol I've heard people hating and liking the DDs.

I just read all 20 pages. I'm impressed. Go with the sundowns.

Lol Dam. Thanks for taking the time man. My boss hates them is the only reason I haven't got them yet. lol

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Buddy of mine has 4 sa 12's in a jeep and it was crazy. And reason I read 20pgs Is u really got me to thinking of how I'm gonna fit 4 8's in a single cab F150. And I also had an resx 15 in my ext cab dodge 1500. But I sold the truck but still have the 15.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Good thing you got a job doing what you love. I hope it doesn't burn you out on your own projects. I am looking forward to seeing the craziness of your next build :) Also, people overlook RE a lot it seems like. Glad to hear that you've got one that you like.

Lol I do love it man and its been inspiring me to do more and more to my truck lately lol. Also gives me a place to build boxs. lol The next one should be pretty awesome.

Welcome back bro!

I see great things from you man, you remind me of the guy with the Tahoe (I believe) with the cow pattern interior and kicker woofers who started off doing car audio as a hobby and ended up doing amazing builds... So get to work son!

:D

My vote goes to DD2515s btw! I love the way they sound.

Lol I'm not near as good as him. lol Thanks for the welcome back man. Whats going on with your build now? lol I've heard people hating and liking the DDs.

I just read all 20 pages. I'm impressed. Go with the sundowns.

Lol Dam. Thanks for taking the time man. My boss hates them is the only reason I haven't got them yet. lol

My build is pretty much non existent at the moment. Got my priorities straightened out a bit and realized I should save a bit more and spend a bit less. Still have a Lv5 18 sitting in the closet and a Crecendo BC2000 in a friends truck with no real intent to use either.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

• 4 weeks later...

What with the (Boss I think) sponsorship?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived