'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

any new updates?

Not at the very moment, will be going out this weekend to get another sheet of wood to rebuild a box. Going with a 3.4Cu ft box, tuned to 28Hz with 12Sq in of port are per foot. I will also more than likely be purchasing tints and sound deadener, and if there is extra, new front speakers.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted on here, tomorrow am going to be buying a new sheet of wood for a new box. I have also been doing LOTS and LOTS of build designs and set ups. I am curious into doing 2 Skar VVX 8 D4's in a 4th order, doing .8 sealed on a 3:1 ratio, 3.2cu ft gross, so I am guessing under 5cuft net, which I can easily fit behind my back seats. I would throw that on a T500.1bdCP, I think that shit could really do some work!!!

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 5 weeks later...

Woot! Of course I shopped black friday. No pictures yet, got a R1652 set in the mail form sonic, and just bought R1673 coax from amazon today. Got the Comp set installed today, and man it sounds so amazing. Really nice to have a comp set finally and a proper front stage, sounds so clean now. Now just to match the front speakers to the back. Also, with the release of the new Fi X's, I am looking at doing 3 Fi X 10's on a 2500Watt amp in a box .9-1cu per, would be around the same size as the 2 12's I was thinking of. Has more motor force, and cone area. Need to finish installing .NET framework so I can start looking at a box.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

3 FI X 10's on a 2500 rms amp would be killer, and glad you upgraded your front stage as well. Though hope you are gonna beef up the electrical to run 2500 rms.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

3 FI X 10's on a 2500 rms amp would be killer, and glad you upgraded your front stage as well. Though hope you are gonna beef up the electrical to run 2500 rms.

Yeah I will be, I will be getting that first more than likely.

Edit: ALso pics tomorrow

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 4 weeks later...

I never took pics, but they will be done shortly. I have recieved them already, and my dad bought me 40sq ft of damplifier from second skin for christmas. Woot!!! I am getting tints and another sheet of wood finally. Can't wait to get a new box built for once. I also broke the aux connection on my HU, while te USB was already broken, so I am looking at the Pioneer DEH-80PRS, 275. Already have have.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

The Pioneer DEH-80PRS will be purchased tomorrow on my lunch break. Awesoooome! Once everything comes in I will get pictures up and start the process of installing everything. Which will follow with lots of pictures.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

DEH-80PRS has been purchased, is on back order so it will be a litttle bit till I get mine.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

So I have GREAT news, was doing a little cruise, put the peddle down, and for some reason the car just screamed second and didnt seem to want to shift. I hit 5 over the speed limit so I just backed off anyways, then the battery light came on, meaning the cars running on battery power. Drove home with out any bass or heat, floating 11.6-11.8. I stopped at autozone and bought a 1.5A charger, have it connected right now and set up, leaving over night. I am going to look into rebuilding it as the biggest it can be made into, if not, I know a place in town that will rebuild it for $80. So untill then, short travel on battery power, only if needed. :( Even worse, no bass :( :( :( :(

For any interested, I have the final box plans, and the cut sheet written down.

Untitled-1.png

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm