So whos had a run in with mice?

They ain't scary but there so fast it shocks you when they come out

yeah lol i was getting something out of the fridge the other day and a damn mouse ran over my feet from under the fridge, i was gay for 5 seconds :rofl:

I laughed at the gay for 5 seconds thing

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

They ain't scary but there so fast it shocks you when they come out

yeah lol i was getting something out of the fridge the other day and a damn mouse ran over my feet from under the fridge, i was gay for 5 seconds :rofl:

omg i busted out laughing so hard just now :rofl:

Yeah peanut butter works best. I hate those sticky traps cause the damn mouse is usually still alive Lol

I did get some entertainment watching people stick there fingers,toes, nose and ears in traps on YouTube from all this tho :popcorn:

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

the hard part is figuring out how they are getting in.

apartment complex will be tough to find the entry points.but if it came from under the sink.it most likely came up the water lines through the floor.what you can do is stuff some very agressive steal wool in around the pipes to keep them from getting in your apartment.as for everyone else with houses. some areas to check for entry points would be to check your ac unit line going through the wall,gas lines going through the wall,and also check your exterior vents for holes or where the cable company will cut into the vents to run cable lines. i see that alot here. for sealing off the holes, use a very aggressive steal wool, or silicone. dont use foam, it will keep them out for awile,but eventually they will chew through it.

i do pest control for a living.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

the hard part is figuring out how they are getting in.

apartment complex will be tough to find the entry points.but if it came from under the sink.it most likely came up the water lines through the floor.what you can do is stuff some very agressive steal wool in around the pipes to keep them from getting in your apartment.as for everyone else with houses. some areas to check for entry points would be to check your ac unit line going through the wall,gas lines going through the wall,and also check your exterior vents for holes or where the cable company will cut into the vents to run cable lines. i see that alot here. for sealing off the holes, use a very aggressive steal wool, or silicone. dont use foam, it will keep them out for awile,but eventually they will chew through it.

i do pest control for a living.

Yeah the pipes was my first guess and I gotta try that steel wool thing for sure

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

go with regular mouse traps and peanut butter. The rat/mouse poison kills them slowly but they cant get enough of the stuff (dont use if you have pets).

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yeah the pipes was my first guess and I gotta try that steel wool thing for sure

the stuff i use for work is called excluder, it has metal shards in it that splinter off in their face when they come in contact with it. but the most aggressive steal wool will do the same thing.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

I've lived in the country for the past five years or so, and have come to learn that field mice are a bitch to keep out of your house. Everyone has already confirmed what I was gonna say, but snap traps and peanut butter FTW!!! And the steel wool in the holes in the walls makes a big difference.

Edit:

I also got some barn cats to live outside plus my cat inside. I know that's not really an option in an apartment, but if you aren't alergic, a cat is a great deterent for mice.

Edited by Rev. Wrath

go with regular mouse traps and peanut butter. The rat/mouse poison kills them slowly but they cant get enough of the stuff (dont use if you have pets).

as for poisons, depends what you're using.the stuff we use usually kills within 1-5 days an is pretty safe.the average dog or cat would have to eat 10-15% of their body weight to make them sick. as for pets, by law we have to have the poison in a tamper resistant bait station, where kids and pets cant get into it.here you cant by decon in stores anymore because people who use it put in areas where kids and pets have access to it and its basically an open cardboard box.as for traps, the old fashion wooden snap traps work the best.for baiting them, i use peanut butter.i also put it on the bottom side of the trigger,because i have seen mice and rats pick the peanut butter clean without triggering the traps.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4