Offset; Doesn't Matter, I Got My Rims!!

For aftermarket wheels, the recommended offset is 42-46mm. The rims I want come in 35mm offset. How big a problem, if any, will that 7mm cause? And please don't say adapters or spacers, I won't use them.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

big difference

if u get the 35 off set your wheel will sit too far into the fender, might hit the brake caliper if it dont the inside of your tire/wheel lip will rub like hell

plus it will look weird too, your wheels will sit too far in, not flush with the fenders

might aswell look for new wheels :pardon: since u dont want to run adapters, i have them on the rear of my Jimmy with the 24s and havent had a problem in 4+ yrs

roll your fenders and you will probably be fine, just go under the car and measure

offset is measured from the back

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

BTW are you talking about + or - for your mustang? sry forgot all about that lol from my post i was assuming u where talking about + offset since most if not all the stock wheels on the newer mustangs dont have lips

there wouldnt be a need to roll the fenders because the wheel wouldnt make it that far out with the 35+? offset

offset is the way the center part of the wheel sits in the barrel of the wheel :)

Edited by BeatBox

its about a 1/4" difference... why won't you use spacers? i used 5mm spacers on my 20"s when i had my toyota aristo and they worked just fine

The wheel company I was looking at won't warranty if spacers are used. Its all good, I like the Tenzo's, just have to wait for them to be available.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread