Sonic Electronix

well here is what i have currently all rockford fosgate speakers amps and subs i have punch 6x8 3way co-axials, a rockford fosgate prime 300-4 a rockford fosgate prime 500-1 and two rockford fosgate punch p2 12s dual 2 ohm wired series-parallel head unit will not change from the current one anytime soon looking to upgrade the sound quality and sound pressure level by quite a bit while still spending as little money as possible. all help would be greatly appreciated budget is due to having a 16 month old son so must keep back seat of my car and staying as cheap as possible to allow me to still spend some money on him

If you're going to tell us it's a budget build you kind of need to give us a budget...

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Yeah, we kinda need to know how much money you're working with.

I'm surprised how many people on here are from Michigan and yet I don't hear much about competitions around here.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

well i really dont have a budget just mainly looking for suggestions on what to step up to as of right now i dont have the money to step up to anything but wanted to see what people think is high quality for a good price i wont be able to do anything like most of you but just want more beat down than what i currently have i belive i hit about mid 145s ish and would like a lil higher but still like cleanliness in my music not just bass

well i really dont have a budget just mainly looking for suggestions on what to step up to as of right now i dont have the money to step up to anything but wanted to see what people think is high quality for a good price i wont be able to do anything like most of you but just want more beat down than what i currently have i belive i hit about mid 145s ish and would like a lil higher but still like cleanliness in my music not just bass

145 seems a little hard to believe with your current set up.. Not tryin to be a dick..

Look into the sa series, great quality for the price.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

145 seems a little hard to believe with your current set up.. Not tryin to be a dick..

Look into the sa series, great quality for the price.

X2

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'd guess around 135

the subs are fine try running more power to them, redesign and build new box specked out for your car and subs and you should gain a lot while keeping the tone of the subs the same, the P2's sound great

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.