i need tips on picking up girls

Self confidence , but nit to much don't come off cocky , smell nice , nice cloths , hit the gym , steroids if need be , and woman can smell testosterone and they love it trust me I was a body builder , also white teeth , and when u do get a date it's true grease the pipes b4 u go out , it makes u not think about ****ing her right away and all night , try these things !!

Ask them "how much does a polar bear weigh. Enough to break the ice. Hi my name is (insert name here)..."

Bam convo has started

i like that lol but honestly how often to pickup lines work and honestly my ex was my first girl friend and she started talking to me so i didnt have to do any work thus my inexperience

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

^^ did you seriously just recommend him to take steroids?

OP, try and build a friendship with a girl first. If you have any friends that you are interested in (preferably girls, but if you roll the other way more power to you) invite them to movie and dinner, just as friends. Show them your interested, but don't be too obvious. A little flirting here and there, compliment her eyes, bring her home and tell her you had a good time and y'all should do it again. Bam, you made a connection :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Self confidence , but nit to much don't come off cocky , smell nice , nice cloths , hit the gym , steroids if need be , and woman can smell testosterone and they love it trust me I was a body builder , also white teeth , and when u do get a date it's true grease the pipes b4 u go out , it makes u not think about ****ing her right away and all night , try these things !!

Did you seriously just suggest taking steroids? Damn didn't see the guy above ask the same thing.

Did you seriously just suggest taking steroids?

:lol::rofl: Are you being serious right now?

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

Archived