i need tips on picking up girls

Start washing cloths at the laundry mat.. Meet some women there. Go to Church and meet you a good one at church.

Go to the gym and meet women there, just ask them to spot you when your lifting on the bench and if it funky while there spotting you then say thanks and move on. If not then strike up a conversation.

listed 3 ppl ever died because of steroids ! Ever so do some home work , 22000 a year from

From drinking ,

Whether or not you die directly from steroids is not the issue here. It will cause health issues at a later point in time, or even in a short period of time. Do you need me to list people who have died due to roid rage? Chris Benoit, his wife and child. Double murder/suicide fuelded by roid rage.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Be like Kenny Powers :drink40:

On the real though its just best to be yourself and meet girls in places where you would share common interests. If you have a dog, go for a walk in a dog park and start up a convo. If you like working out take a fitness class there is bound to be attractive women there and you know you already have something in common. If you want a "good girl" go do some community service. Or maybe even just have a day at the beach with friends and find group of girls and ask them to join you.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

listed 3 ppl ever died because of steroids ! Ever so do some home work , 22000 a year from

From drinking ,

Thats direct ODs not death from heart enlargement, suicides from the mental side affects, cancers, and other SIDE AFFECTs of the drug. Homework has been done in less than 10 secs on google :)

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I was kidding , but hit the gym if you look good and u kno you look good others will also see u look good , steroids no never because woman hate big guys with huge arms and abs o yea huge turn off right ,,,

You remind me of Jersey Shore...

Bingo...

And yeh, church is actually a good place to meet people, which, in turn, can help you easily strike up conversations and show that you're a good listener.

Archived