Jump to content

i need tips on picking up girls


Recommended Posts

Posted

Go to the ghetto part of your town, get ghetto newspaper dial a number listed on back of newspaper, this is the subscription based method to "meeting a girl"

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Yea i wouldnt advise taking roids for chicks or taking roids period lol but all the other things roid_god oops correction kicker_god stated are big pluses

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

Ask them "how much does a polar bear weigh. Enough to break the ice. Hi my name is (insert name here)..."

Bam convo has started

i like that lol but honestly how often to pickup lines work and honestly my ex was my first girl friend and she started talking to me so i didnt have to do any work thus my inexperience

Lol we actually tried it at a couple bars on a bet with our girlfriends and we actually got a few conversations out of it. But on a serious note just be yourself and make eye contact and act interested in them

Posted

Alcohol helps.

When I get a little buzz going I hit on all kinds of girls, hot, fat, whatever. My point being I get a fair amount of girls which builds confidence and envy among your friends... But I never get involved in relationships and that my friend sounds good for a while but in the end it fucking sucks. Shit I guess I'm not much help at all :bull:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I was kidding , but hit the gym if you look good and u kno you look good others will also see u look good , steroids no never because woman hate big guys with huge arms and abs o yea huge turn off right ,,,

Posted

yea def not taking steroids but i guess hitting the gym couldnt hurt the rest i already do i always dress nice and always smell good i actually get complements from girls at my work on the dailey

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Posted

Yea because risking your later life health so u can look like a jersey shore cast member is cool in everyone eyes not just women. Horrible advice

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

I was kidding , but hit the gym if you look good and u kno you look good others will also see u look good , steroids no never because woman hate big guys with huge arms and abs o yea huge turn off right ,,,

You remind me of Jersey Shore...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...