FS: 1/0 & 8 gauge wire, JBL GTO amp

alright guys, gonna sell some things so i can finish my tattoo then start saving up for my audios (yes i know there's wire in this thread that i could use...but i'm wanting to get welding cable instead so i'd like to start fresh with new rolls and different terminals)

ok so we got lots of 1/0 gauge and lots of 8 gauge which i used for speaker wires on my last install

the lengths go as such:

1/0 gauge

Knu KLM wire:

blue - 16 ft

grey - 2.5", 10", 10"

Raptor:

Red - 15', 5.5", 20"

Stinger:

Purple - 14", 22", 28", 28", 35", 52", 50"

8 gauge

Raptor:

Red - 22", 31", 58", 40", 16", 46"

Black - 20", 20", 31", 31", 45", 65"

also 3 red 1/0 terminals and 2 black 1/0 terminals

13 1/0 terminals are soldered to the wires already, which can be soldered off and resoldered onto new ones if need be

4 hex screw 1/0 terminals are tightened on the stinger wires. note that they have been ground down in diameter a tiny bit to fit my big 3 when i had my explorer.

I'd like to sell this wire all in a big bulk pack! don't really want to split them up

IMG_20110623_000832.jpg

IMG_20110623_000823.jpg

IMG_20110623_000811.jpg

IMG_20110623_000800.jpg

100 shipped. going to try to stuff that in a flat rate box lol. if i gotta use 2, shipping is still on me.

i may have more terminals in the garage in a tool box on a shelf. if i do i'll throw those in as well. should be a couple extra of red and black if they are in there

next up is a JBL GTO 1201.1 grand touring series amp. bought for a friend who ended up not being able to buy the rest of the stuff she needed, so now is not using it. thought about keeping it myself to power some little subs in my room for my PC, but it's too strong for what i need so i'd rather sell it and buy something cheaper down the line

Specs:

787W RMS x 1 channel at 4 ohms <= 1% THD + N

Signal to noise ratio: 70dBA

1114W RMS x 1 channel at 2 ohms, 14.4V supply and <= 1% THD + N

Dynamic power: 1339W at 2 ohms

Effective damping factor: 6.348 at 4 ohms

frequency response: 10Hz - 302Hz (-3dB)

Maximum input signal: 6.1V

Maximum sensitivity: 75mV

Output Regulation: .14dB at 4 ohms

amp is NOT 1 ohm stable. amp is in good working order, tested it on my little subs when it arrived. i'd say about 8/10 cosmetically. repainted the silver parts to maroon as the paint was rubbing off in some spots, and thought it'd be a nice touch to match her car. the missing 2 points comes from the dark plexi covering the amp. nothing major, just some scuffs. could probably easily remove the few set screws holding it in and replace it with new plexiglass.

IMG_20110623_002110.jpg

IMG_20110623_001943.jpg

i think i paid around $150 for it, so i'd like to get that much back, or close to it for the amp. not sure if that's outrageous or not, but that's what i'm aiming for.

offers accepted, no low balling please.

NO TRADES! unless you happen to have a 10" android tablet :D or are a tattoo artist that can put in some work lol

PM me with offers or questions. posts telling me to PM you may be delayed as i get e-mails of messages which is good if i'm away from the PC, and that energy to post that could be used to PM me lol (never understood that)

• 1 month later...

PM sent.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Knu blue - 16 ft and raptor 22'' shipped to 89178 :)

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

The wire is sold, I bought it from him last week, he just hasn't updated this thread yet.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived